Interlude: Missing Wolf

Okay, here we go. For those of you who haven't done it yet... Go back and read Shakespeare Code. I deleted the original half chapter and replaced it with a complete one since most of you wanted a full Episode per chapter.

I'm sorry that I barely posted anything in a while but my laptop has a few problems with its keyboard. It annoyed me so much that I didn't write for a while. Thankfully, my dad had a Bluetooth keyboard lying around. It takes some getting used to but hey. At least I'm able to write without having to backtrack because there aren't any spaces or too many or whatever.

So, I know that Quileute do actually exist in Forks (La Push) but for the sake of this story, they don't exist in the Whoniverse. I hope that makes sense.

Enjoy,

Nick

Then...

When the Tardis was in the Vortex, the alien turned to the two girls. Martha was sitting on the jump seat while Kaya was leaning against a railing, looking ready to fall asleep. The medical student got up with a sigh "Is there anywhere I can shower?"

"Sure," the Doctor nodded, gesturing to the corridor up the stairs "Up there. Down the corridor... Choose one of the rooms on the right." As soon as she was gone, he turned to the Shifter "We need to talk."

Kaya glanced up at him uncomfortably "Is that where you tell me that you want me to leave?"

"What?" the Time Lord blinked before shaking his head violently "No, no. Not at all. But something the Carrionite said..."

"Oh," the eighteen-year-old nodded, relaxing again "Sure... We can talk."

Now...

When the Doctor didn't start talking, Kaya raised her eyebrow "You know... For there to be talking, one has to open his mouth?"

"Sorry," the Time Lord murmured sheepishly "Just trying to think about how to approach this."

"You want to know why the Carrionite didn't know my name?" the Shifter tilted her head, humming at the Doctor's nod "I honestly don't know. I mean, I might have an idea but – There's something you'd have to do for me before I can tell you my suspicions."

The Doctor's expression turned curious "Look up what?"

"La Push," Kaya said "I need you to look up La Push and Quileute."

"Is that where you're from?" the Doctor questioned, turning to the console to look up the terms he had been told.

The Shifter stepped closer, looking around the Doctor at the screen "Yeah. It's where I'm from."

The Doctor looked at the screen, frowning at what he was reading. But... This was impossible. How could it not exist? He was sure that the eighteen-year-old was telling the truth but the evidence was speaking against her "There is no such place, Kaya. La Push doesn't exist and the only evidence of Quileute is a book..."

"That's what I feared," the girl sighed, scrubbing her hand over her face "There was an incident before I woke up at the hospital. I – I crashed my car in America when I was on my way to buy a present for my father's birthday. That's the last thing I can remember before I woke up on another continent in another year entirely."

"What are you trying to say?"

"I think that I moved from one universe into another somehow," the Shifter explained "I mean, there is the multiverse theory. I'm not sure how true it is or anything but that's the only thing I can think of to explain what happened."