Chapter 2~☆

It was another regular morning

Hyojin had just arrived at school, her backpack slumped lazily over her shoulder.

Her school uniform seemed to be in complete disarray. Her tie was incorrectly tied, her blouse was untucked from her skirt, and it even seemed like she skipped a few buttons on her blouse. To top it off, the laces of her left white high top converse shoe was tied in a lazy bow, whilst the other was completely undone.

She huffed out a yawn, her eyes barely keeping themselves open.

"Hyojin-ah!" A voice yelled, rather aggressively.

Hyojin stopped and glanced around the crowded hallway before suddenly being yanked towards the lockers.

She yelped slightly and shut her eyes tight, waiting for the impact of hitting the lockers. However, she was stopped before she could physically hit them.

Her eyes opened meekly, only to be met with the intense and almost piercing glare belonging to her two best friends, Yumi and Bomi.

"Hyojin-ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to grab you that hard." The female holding her apologised profusely.

"Yumi! You scared the life out of me!" Hyojin scolded. She placed her hand on her heart to try and slow its thumping beat.

If you weren't aware of their friendship, it would seem as if Hyojin was about to get an ass kicking.

"Why do you look like that?" Bomi squinted her eyes at the shorter female. "I mean, I thought we were supposed to be the delinquents here, dressing all rebellious and shit. I can't have you looking like one of us! You're too pure for that," she stated, matter of factly.

Hyojin couldn't be more opposite to Yumi and Bomi.

Hyojin was your average student. She had other friends, but not ones she would consider trustworthy and reliable like Yumi and Bomi.

She didn't particularly go out of her way to be a good student, but it just seemed to be a reoccurring theme. If you were to ask her classmates, she would be described as wholesomebean101. Hyojin didn't think of herself as this way, however. The twins always joked about how she was too soft for her own good, and that it would never get her anywhere in life. But of course, they didn't know about her abilities.

Using her hero persona, she's always the first one to jump into danger, with or without thinking. She was born with an opportunity to make the world a better place, so why wouldn't she jump at the chance?

Hyojin seamlessly blended into crowds, which was a huge advantage considering she possessed a secret identity.

Yumi and Bomi on the other hand, were the rebellious ones keen on delinquency.

They were twins, and could easily get away with swapping places. They were loud, intimidating and had no filter on their mouths. They both skipped classes whenever they felt like it, never did homework and weren't overall consistent with their schoolwork either.