Chapter 1

The warm, fall breeze whipped Aria's blue black hair when she stepped out of her home. Today was the day the 6 year old twins, Joshua and Ada Lynn, were going to start Kindergarten. They were going to be attending a high-ranking private school, just like their mother attended Rosewood Day.

"Do.. Do we have to go?" Ada Lynn whimpered. It was very apparent she didn't want to go, though her brother seemed excited about leaving home for even a little bit. When the bus arrived and the children boarded Aria walked inside. Ezra worked at the local college nearby, Napa Valley College.

Life after the Caleb thing happened hasn't been smooth, but it's been a lot less rocky. Aria walked through the front hall towards her bedroom, but stopped to glance at a group portrait. It was pre-Caleb Thing.

Spencer and Toby, Hanna and Caleb, Emily and Paige, herself and Erza, Jason and Liz, Mike and Karoline, and hell, even Ali and her boyfriend Luke were all smiling like the world was perfectly fine. And it was. A was gone, they went back to living their lives. Until, well, the Caleb Thing happened. That was 2 years ago, before she and her small family trotted their way to Napa, California. A small tear fell from her eye, and she swiped it away quickly. How could two of the fourteen closest people in her life be gone? She trudged her way to the kitchen and made herself a cappuccino.

A stabbing pain went through her stomach, making her cry out. She dropped her mug, causing it to shatter. Deciding not to clean it up, instead making a run of the bathroom, and pulled out a box from the cabinet.

{I know, very short! Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Love, K}