Chapter 3

Aria woke up to the weight of Ezra's hands shaking her shoulders.

"Wake up, dear," he said faintly. She jolted upright, panting.

"How long have I been asleep?" She pondered, knowing it must have been very long because the kids were home from school already.

"W-We need to talk," she said, choking on her words.

She gently grabbed his hand and they walked at a fast pace to the bathroom. He saw what was sitting on the counter, ready for her use.

"No... Are you sure?" He asked her with a small, hidden smile peeking though.

They took the test, and a small blue "+" sign was displayed.

"Aria, this is great!!" He boomed.

An innocent, scared smile formed on her face.

It was almost 6, and the kids have been home for two hours.

"Spencer's calling?" Aria questioned herself as she picked up her ringing phone.

"Hey Spence, whats up?" She spoke into the phone.

"I'm just going to say it. I'm getting married!" Spencer shouted into her ear.

"Congratulations! I remember my wedding, it was magical," she breathed. It had been the best night of her life.

"Oh.. And I'm pregnant," she squeaked after Spencer didn't say anything for a few seconds.

"Congratulations, Ar," Spencer said, irritation lace through her voice.

"Well, I'll let ya go. Goodnight!" She said.

Wow.. It finally happened. Toby finally asked Spencer to be his wife. Aria walked into her bedroom and laid herself on her bed. Minutes past, and Ada Lynn quietly wandered in.

"Momma?" She said, peering her head into the room.

"Yes baby girl?" Aria said. She motioned for Ada Lynn to come over.

"Momma, are you okay?" She asked, climbing into the bed.

"I'm okay baby, I promise, I'm okay," she said, clutching Ada Lynn tighter.

"Good momma.. Joshie and I were scared," Ada breathed, before passing out into a solemn sleep.