Chapter One

4828 words. Sorry, I know it's long :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THIRD PERSON POV

"O-oppa, I l-like you! Please be my b-boyfriend!"

"I'm sorry, I don't have the same feelings for you." Jungkook said with a low tone. This isn't the first time someone dragged him to a classroom to confessed to him. This also isn't the first time he rejected a confession. He didn't have the same feelings for the girl.

"No, you don't have to apologize! I'm the one who dragged you here to tell you about my stupid feelings. I'm sorry, I knew you didn't like me the same way but I decided to tell you anyways. I'll try to move on and forget you." The girl said sadly.

Jungkook sighed frustratingly as the girl ran away while crying.

"This is the fourth person you rejected today. Are you planning on dying alone?" A sudden raspy voice said behind him. He turned around and sighed. "I've already told you hyung, I like someone. It would be unfair to say yes to someone else who asks me out knowing I'm not interested in her." He said to the older. "Then just confess to Tae already, god dammit." Yoongi groaned frustratingly and sat on one of the desks.

"It's not as easy as you think hyung, and besides, I'm sure pouty doesn't feel the same way." Jungkook said looking at the wooden floor. Thinking of his crush's pouty lips, beautiful boxy smile, and sparkling doe eyes that lighted up his heart.

"Believe what you want to believe but you should at least give it a try before that pouty of yours finds someone else." Yoongi said. "Just give me some time hyung." Jungkook replied. "Don't take too long then, I've seen how that Bogum guy looks at Tae. Confess to him before it's too late." Yoongi said and stood up from the desk.

"Anyways, let's go to the cafe, the others might be waiting." Yoongi said. Jungkook nodded and followed behind the older to the cafe.

-

"Yoonie!" The smaller male said and jumped on his boyfriend. "Hello baby." Yoongi smiled and kissed the other on the lips. "Jimin get the fuck off of Yoongi, we're at a cafe for fuck's sake." Seokjin said and send the both of them an angry glare.

"Says the one who makes out with Joon in the school's library."

Seokjin's cheeks and ears immediately heated up. "S-shut up before I smack you in the head!" Seokjin said and blushed madly. He hugged Namjoon and buried his head in Namjoon's neck to hide his red face. Namjoon laughed it off even though his face was clearly red.

"Please stop, my single ass don't wanna see this." Hoseok whined, looking at them. Jungkook hummed as an agreement and sat beside Taehyung, as always. He didn't notice Taehyung slightly blushing. Taehyung shakes his head and mentally slapped himself. 'Stop blushing Tae, he's just sitting next to you.' He said to himself in his mind.

"Don't complain that you're single Hobi. Almost every guy at the campus asked you out but you always reject them."

"Anyways, let's order." Namjoom said and the group nodded as a reply. Some of them ordered chocolate milkshakes and chocolate cakes and some ordered strawberry milkshakes and vanilla cakes. "Where were you two anyways?" Jimin said to Yoongi and Jungkook. "Another person confessed to him today and of course, he rejected her. I was just waiting for him." Yoongi said blankly.

Taehyung didn't know why but his heart clenched when he heard what Yoongi said. The thought of other students liking and flirting with Jungkook made him feel angry, sad, and slightly jealous. He didn't realized he started pouting sadly. "Pouty, you're pouting again." Jungkook teased.