Special Chapter ❀M❀

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ғɪᴠᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

THIRD PERSON POV

"Kookie let go of me! I wanna drink more!" Taehyung whined as his fiance removed the glass of Vodka in his hands. Yes, you read that right, FIANCE. Jungkook proposed to Taehyung a few weeks ago and now the couple and their friends were at Paris because they wanted to celebrate. It was their third day there and they were on a club partying.

"Guys, Pouty and I are leaving. He's drunk." Jungkook said and the others agreed. "No, we're not goi—! Kookie, let go of me!" Taehyung shouted when his fiance carried him. "Bye guys." The raven head said and left the club with the boy in his arms.

He opened the door to the passenger seat and put Taehyung there before closing it. Taehyung tried to get out of the car but immediately stopped when he heard Jungkook speak.

"Do you want me to punish you, doll?"

"N-no daddy." Taehyung said obediently. Jungkook's deep voice always turned him more submissive. "Good boy." Jungkook praised him which turned on the now blonde male even more. Jungkook sat on the driver's seat before snaking one of his hands to his baby's clothed boner. "D-daddy...p-please." Taehyung begged. "What do you want Pouty?" Jungkook asked teasingly. He knew what his fiance wanted, but he wanted to tease him.

"W-want you. Want you to f-fuck me."

"As you wish baby boy but be patient until we go to the hotel yeah?" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded, making the ravenette frown. "Use words, love." The taller demanded, as his hand caressed the other's bulge. "O-okay, d-addy." Taehyung whimpered submissively. "Good boy." Jungkook said and started driving back to their hotel.

The drive to the hotel was quiet, excluding Taehyung's moans. Both not sharing a single word with eachother while Jungkook's hand was already inside the blonde's jeans. "Ngh...D-daddy please—"

"—Patience my baby boy."

Jungkook parked his car when they arrived. They both got out of the car and quickly left inside the hotel. Jungkook unlocked their room and pulled Taehyung inside.

"Let's have some fun now, shall we Pouty?"

"Y-yes daddy." The shorter replied. He smashed his lips on Jungkook's needily. Arms around the taller's neck and legs around the taller's small waist. They couple made out and took their clothes off along the way. "You look so wrecked under me Pouty." Jungkook said with a husky voice as he hovered over Taehyung on the bed, who was a moaning mess.

"D-daddy, can I suck you off?"

"Of course Pouty." Jungkook replied. He flipped them so he could rest his head and back on the headboard as Taehyung crawled between his legs. The shorter took the taller male's cock in his hands and started pumping it. He gave it kitten licks, making the other groan. "Don't tease, love." Jungkook said and started moaning when Taehyung took most of his dick in his velvet cavern and his hands playing with the rest of Jungkook's length since it didn't fit in his mouth.

"Fuck...you're doing so good Pouty."

Jungkook groaned as the blonde male continued to suck him, his mouth swirling his tongue all around Jungkook's length and one of his hands playing with the taller's balls. He started to bob his head up and down, taking most of Jungkook in his mouth.

"Look at me, angel."

Taehyung looked up, still bobbing his head as Jungkook's member hit the back of his throat, causing tears to fall out of his chocolate colored orbs. "Fuck, you so beautiful with my dick in your mouth." Jungkook said, wiping Taehyung's tears away.

A few minutes later, Jungkook started trusting inside Taehyung's hot cavern as he was close to release, making the smaller male choke. He groaned and released his load in the blonde's mouth. "Swallow it and don't let a single drop fall." He ordered and the smaller male did just that. "Good boy." He praised once Taehyung opened his mouth to show him that he swallowed it all.

"Since my baby is being such a good boy, let's reward him."

Jungkook flipped them again so he was on top of the blonde. They kissed passionately until they ran out of breath, so they disconnected their lips. Jungkook started sucking Taehyung's neck, jaw, and collarbones. "Daddy...Ahhh! P-please just fuck me. Want your huge cock in my hole." Taehyung begged.

"As you wish pouty."

The taller male grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand. He poured a generous amount on his length. "Are you ready baby boy?" He asked and his fiance nodded fast. Taehyung breath hitched when he felt the tip of the raven head's cock in him. They had sex almost everyday but he still couldn't get used to the other's size. The taller slowly pushed his member inside until it was fully in.

"Does it hurt, Tae?" He asked and stopped moving until Taehyung says to move. "No daddy, please continue." Taehyung said. He kissed Jungkook to show him that he's okay and that he can move. A loud moan immediately slipped out of his mouth when Jungkook thrusted in and out. "F-fuck...it feels so nice daddy." Taehyung said.

"You like that pouty? Do you want me to go faster?"

"Y-yes...Nggh! Yes please!" Taehyung moaned and Jungkook did just that. They kissed passionately as Jungkook thrusted faster and deeper every second, bringing Taehyung to cloud nine. He continued doing that and smirked when Taehyung moaned louder than before, he found his prostate.

"D-daddy, too d-deep! Gonna come!"

"I'm close too pouty. Let's come together, yeah?" Jungkook and continued thrusting into Taehyung's hole. Two of them moaning eachother's name as they released. The couple breathed heavily as they looked at eachother's eyes. They slowly leaned their faces closer until their lips touch. It was a sweet kiss, both pouring their love in it. Jungkook disconnected their lips and lay beside Taehyung.

"I love you, Kookie. I can't wait to call you my husband."

"I can't wait to call you mine too. I love you more, pouty."

"That's impossible Koo. I love you more." Taehyung argued. "No baby, I love you more." Jungkook fought back. "Jeon Jungkook I love you the most." Taehyung smirked and Jungkook glared at him playfully. "Well, soon-to-be Jeon Taehyung I love you more than most." Jungkook said, making his fiance laugh. "That's not even a word you dummy!" Taehyung giggled cutely, making Jungkook laugh too.

"...Ready for another round?"

"Another round?! You're gonna take care of my ass tomorrow, you perverted bunny!"

ᴇɴᴅ

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi, hope you all enjoyed this one shot and special chapter! Sadly, this is the end of 'Pouty' but I hope to make more one shots soon.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this. Bye bye!

Borahae!
💜💜💜