Chapter ☕️x26

"...I-I wow."

He told me his thoughts and everything.

I can't believe I said those things.

I mean, it was what I was thinking.
Now that I heard someone say that I said it out loud it just doesn't sound right at all.

If I just sat down and talked to him about it I wouldn't have drank so much that I don't remember what I happened.

And I wouldn't have thrown that party.

Oh wow yay new year new me being single again!

"Jim, I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say those things. I'm really sorry if I hurt your feelings."

And I said it in front of the whole office dear god I'm gonna be dead.

"Did you really mean what you said?" Jim says quietly.

"I, well, yes, but, I should have made time with you to talk about it. I-I never thought my feelings would come out like that. I'm so sorry."

What?
Of course they would! I was drunk!

Note to self: Don't be drunk around people that you have a lot to say to.

I- just, oh my god.

"I didn't know you felt that way. To be honest, I'm the sorry one. I should've paid more attention. We should've talked." Jim says, staring up at the ceiling.

"No, no, it's-"

"Don't say it's not my fault, I mean, who else would you blame?"

"I'm just so sorry," I whisper. I'm trying not to cry, but I just don't know what to do with my emotions at this point.

My visions getting blurry, but my tears don't fall.

Jim sits up. "Let's get you home, okay l/n?"

I nod, without a word.

I can't believe this right now.

We both silently pile into the car, and fly off without saying a word.

More soon!💞