Molly

Several days passed. It was just me and Abigail repeating ourselves over and over again. I wanted to be with her so badly, but we couldn't, and could never. It was getting tiresome.

I sat in the long grass, the heat blazing on my back as I watched Jack run around in his sailors suit. It was so wrong, how could I do this to him. I didn't want him to lose his mother, but if nobody ever found out it wouldn't hurt him would it?
I was caught off guard by Arthur and Lenny stumbling off their horses, laughing like a pair of fools.
'What have you boys been doing?' I walked over to them, this being the most exciting thing to happen in camp all week.
'We been to the saloon in Valentine,' Arthur slurred.
'And you didn't invite me?' I said in mock offence.
'We can go tonight!' Lenny cheered.
'Can Abigail come?'
'Sure, just don't come home with any men,' Lenny winked and they left, I don't think I'd ever seen Arthur so happy.

***

Abigail joined me in my tent, and she said
'Let's get slutty'
So we did, and then we made love.
We were rudely disrupted by a loud scream, the scream of someone not a girl, but not yet a woman.
As soon as we heard the thump thump thump we knew it could only be one thing.
Jojo Siwa.
The tent flap was ripped open as the 7ft toddler marched in.
'I believe you owe me something' she spoke in words one could barely understand.
'Lol what' I asked, in complete confusion.
She met my eyes.
'You took a loan from me, and now it's time to repay it.'
'Loan?' Abigail asked, confused as we all are.
'Omg are you Mollys best friend? You're friendship GOALS, I wish I had a friend like you! Since you're such good friends, you don't have to pay the loan!'
She shrieked.
'Omg really?' It was too good to be true.
'On one condition... we get SMASHED tonight !'
I looked to Abigail apprehensively, and we both nodded.

By the time we arrived at the saloon, we were kitted in full JoJo Siwa Merch, and I wore my giant jojo bow proudly.
We walked into the bar, heading straight for the bartender, a tall, muscular, lime green coloured man. His eyes were like chocolate and his thiccc lashes made me question my sexuality.
He must have caught me staring because he stuck his hand out toward me,
'The names Shrek ;)'
Oh lawd. Shrek? More like shrexy.
I love Abigail but this man - ogre was the hottest creature I'd ever laid eyes on.

But a loud 'HEE HEE' cut my day dreams short.
My head did a full 360 degrees spin to hear where these sweet tunes were coming from.
Was that Miranda Cosgrove?
Blimey she was even sexier.
The way she sang about sparks flying and how her life had changed inspired me.

I stood on the bar and shouted for everyone's attention.
'HOES IM A HOMOS*XUAL!' And then I jumped off the bar and crowd surfed.
I was met by hundreds of cheers because it turns out, everybody is a bit gay on a deeper level.

Our celebration came to a holt as a figure all in white drifted through the saloon, causing the candles to flicker and the people to shiver.
The room was silent.
No one dared to move.
Even JoJo didn't say anything, which was a first.
But then it screamed, screamed the most horrific sound 'Hey Sisters'
I was terrified, we all were, and we ran, ran as fast as we could.