Part 3

Holly looked at the men in admiration. It was the first time she saw three beautiful men laughing boisterously and they looked really great. She realized that the three knew each other all along. It was a good thing she took Sabrina out. It had given them enough time to talk, and when she meant talk, she meant settling something properly. Holly suddenly felt a pang in her chest. She realized Sabrina was one lucky girl for having surrounded with amazing men. She smiled achingly at Sabrina, who seemed not to understand what was happening around her.

Sabrina: Excuse me! (Three heads turned to her) May I know what's happening here?

Italee: None of your concern, Sabby. We're just getting to know a lot better Tristan.

Tristan just shrugged.

Franz: (cleared throat) Did you get the ice cream?

Sabrina: Yup. We actually bought it from the nearest convenience store. Holly realized she ate all her ice cream last night.

Holly just grinned.

Franz: (smiled at Holly) Ice cream hoarder.

Holly let out her tongue and grimaced playfully at Franz.

Franz felt his heart skipped a beat, that he started to look at other things, but not at Holly. Holly seemed not to realize what happened, because she started to help Sabrina and Tristan already.

Italee noticed the exchanges of the two and he smirked secretly.

That night, they had a great time having dinner by the dining area. Holly was sharing lots of amusing and embarrassing experiences about Sabrina and herself. The three men were having fun listening to how Holly narrates the story animatedly. Sabrina, on the other hand, just covered her face from embarrassment.

They took turns of sharing few embarrassing and fun moments they experienced, until Tristan thought, it was time for him to go home.

Sabrina went to Tristan outside and gave them a bit of privacy.

Holly felt there was a need to fill the silence right after the couple left, so she cleared her throat and asked the twins about their relationship to Tristan.

Holly: You seemed to know Tristan.

Italee and Franz looked up simultaneously.

Italee: He was our classmate when we were in High school. We occasionally hang out after we graduated.

Franz: We did not know he was the one Sabrina liked. (muttered)

Holly: Oh, I see. (giggled) You must have been very mad when you found out, then.

Italee: It was a shock, but we know Tristan. He's a great guy.

Franz who always wanted to say the last words, unexpectedly remained silent. He could not argue further. He knew Tristan will take care of his precious baby sister, but he still did not want his precious baby sister to be taken away.

Italee: (noticed the discomfort of Franz) Anyway, Holly.

Holly: Yes? (casually licking the ice cream on her spoon)

Italee: Are you seeing someone currently?

Franz jerked at what he just heard and almost scowled at Italee's blunt question, but got even surprised upon hearing Holly's answer.

Holly: Yes. (grinned wickedly)

Franz felt like his heart just stopped for a moment, but was caught off guard when Holly just laughed. In confusion, he looked at Holly, who seemed to be just playing around. He felt stupid for himself for falling into the traps twice tonight. He glanced at Italee and saw him smirking at him.