Chapter Twenty-Seven

A/N
One short ass chapter coming up whoop whoop I'm on a role this week. 💙😂

When Jimin arrived back at his house the next day Yoongi was gone. The blonde sighed whether it was out of relief or of sadness, he didn't know and he didn't care to find out.

The boy's eyes wondered across the room landing on a bouquet of flowers laying on the dining room table. His breath hitched in his throat as he walked over to it. There was a little card stuck in between the flowers. Jimin pulled it out unfolding it and reading it.

"I'm so sorry for ever hurting you, Jimin. I never intended too. I hope one day you'll forgive me.
Love, Yoongi"

Jimin scoffed tossing the card back on the table. He picked up the flowers staring at them for a moment. He bit his lip then walked over to the trash can then lifted his arm as if to throw them in but he just stood there staring down at the can.

Jimin sighed, his arm coming down to rest on his head closing his eyes. His breath hitched as his legs gave out causing him to drop to the floor, his breath becoming staggered as he let out a sob. Soon Jimin was a crying mess on the floor. He wanted nothing more than to go to Yoongi for comfort, but he knew he couldn't.

Finally in a last act of desperation he reached for the phone.

~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the couch of their apartment, Taehyung's arm swung around Jungkooks shoulder as they cuddled. Yoongi sat on the chair beside them, his head resting on his hand. He didn't feel like going back to his parents that night so he called them and asked to stay with them since he knew he could trust them. Once they said yes he explained the situation to them. They talked it out and despite all of their comments to try and boost Yoongi's hopes, he had completely shut down. He hadn't spoken since the time he woke up that morning, even with Jungkook and Taehyungs nagging. Eventually they gave up and just let him sit on the chair in his sorrow.

The phone started ringing causing all three boys to awake from whatever trance they were in. "I'll get it," Taehyung said tapping Jungkook on the shoulder to let him know his pillow would be moving. Jungkook frowned in defiance but said nothing, moving his head off the vampires shoulder.

Yoongi's eyes lazily followed Taehyung as he picked up the phone. "Hello? Jimin, is that you?" Yoongi snapped his head up in full attention. Taehyung eyed Yoongi, a worried look on his face. "Jimin, hang on, you need to breath... Just breath, you're gonna be fine, alright?"

There was a pause on the phone, and the longer the pause went on, the more concerned Taehyungs face grew. "What? What's wrong? Is he alright?" Yoongi spit out standing up.

Taehyung held out a hand and lowered it gesturing for Yoongi to sit back down. "Okay, hang on Jimin."

Taehyung took the phone off his ear and held the part you talk into. "Jimin uhh, I think he's having a panic attack or anxiety or something along those lines. I don't know he'd crying a lot, I can't really understand what he's saying. Somewhere along the lines about how he misses you but um, he also really doesn't want to see you. You know, vampire stuff. Still pretty spooked."

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak then closed it again, his brows furrowing. "Give me the phone."

Taehyungs eyes widened. "What? No! He doesn't know you're here, Yoongi."