synopsis

/rōg/
a person, organization, or country that does not behave in the usual or acceptable way

aspen elizabeth taylor is, in an essence, the life of the party. ever since she moved out of seattle, washington to pursue her dreams, she had taken life day by day. focused in the moment, but always worried what others thought of her. unfortunately, as an intern she has to do everything her boss, the rebecca ross tells her to do. when a deal arises and a promise that she can model wherever she wants, aspen doesn't turn it down. the deal? a six month fake relationship with some off band one direction to help him out of bad publicity. the guy? a total asshat. he doesn't care what people think of him and to aspen, he has totally gone rogue.

"oh wait- okay so if we're doing this whole fake relationship thing and want it to seem real... no seeing other people, no hanging out with the opposite gender alone, and no sex. i don't wanna hear your loud ass fuck someone right next door." i add and brandon looks down at me, amused.

"if i can't fuck anyone else... we should fuck-" he smirks, signs his name at the bottom, and adds what he said right above it.

"hey! no! i didn't agree to that!" i yell at him and uncross my arms from my chest. he comes over to me and leans down to whisper into my ear,

"but i bet you wouldn't mind..."

-
disclaimer

this book is strictly a work of fiction and by no means meant to offend anyone. all characters are portrayed in a way the author has decided and in no way, shape, or form represent the face claim being used. if you don't like it, don't read it. includes sex/smut, fluff, kink, explicit scenes, profanity, and more. please, read at your own risk.