02

The Next Morning

I had woken up by the feeling of someone beside me in bed. Sitting up I looked over my right to see Jungkook sound asleep in bed. "Jungkook?" I whispered and softly shook him as he moaned and slowly opened his eyes. "Yes?" "Why are you sleeping in here?" I asked and he flops his head back down on the pillow.

"I wanted to sleep beside you yesterday" he mumbles out and I nodded before patting his back. "Okay, I'm going to get ready," he nodded and continued to sleep in my bed.

Time skipped; 10 Minutes Later

Afterwards, I made breakfast and a list of things I needed to buy for the house. Jungkook had already gotten up to eat. "Noona, is it okay to have a movie night with my friends?" "Yes of course Jungkook" I smiled and placed the list inside my purse.

"Your mom may come by to pack clothes because she's leaving again" He nodded and stood up to place his finished plate in the sink along with mine. "Can I come with you today, I don't want to be home" "Yes you can Jungkook"

He quickly leaves up stairs to dress in fresh clothes before coming back down to put his shoes on.

Time skipped: 11:00 AM

"It's chilly today" Jungkook said standing beside me as we waited for the bus to arrive. I nodded and felt his body against mine since he was cold. "It's going to snow tonight I think" I said and he sighs with a nod.

"How dumb" He said making me chuckle and then see the bus coming from down the road. "It's here" I stepped forward once it stopped, quickly I pulled my card out for it to scan so we could sit.

"It's so warm" Jungkook sits beside me, I quickly take his hands into my warm ones. "Next time bring a warmer jacket" he nodded as I warmed his hands up with my own.

Time skipped; Arrived At Work

Once we arrived Jungkook sat by a window to play on his phone. I quickly went to the back to dress into my apron and tie my hair back. Once I was down I came back to the front where Jinsoo was.

"Jaeha, fifteen people will be coming here for an interview" "Okay, I'll get Jungkook to help around" Jinsoo nodded before getting back to work by setting up the cups. "Jungkook, come please" He gets out of his seat and walks toward the front desk.

"Would you put tables together for fifteen guesses" He nodded and left to go do it. "I'll pay you after my shift ends, thank you" "No problem Noona" He said with a small smile on his lips.

An hour passes and the guests arrive, I gulp before seeing one of the workers come towards the front desk. "Hello, what can I get started for you?"  "Can I get 15 ice americanos please" I nodded and put the total in before telling the working man the price.

After he gives me the money and puts it away and starts to work on the coffees, Jinsoo helps beside me. Jungkook sat where he usually was, watching us both working on the drinks. "Don't work yourself too hard"

He whispers to himself as he watches his Noona putting the caps on the cups, before taking them to the people.

Soon after I was finally back to what I was doing. Jimin came in, with a smile on his face since he saw me. "Hello Jimin, what can I get for you" "Americano, medium" I nodded and put the total in.

"It will be right out Jimin" I smiled before turning around to get his drink started. Jungkook rolled his eyes from jealousy once he saw her smile at the short man.

"Jimin" I yelled softly and he stood up from his seat, and came towards the counter. "Thank you, here's your tip" I nodded and watched him leave the cafe.

Time skipped; 2 Hours Later

"Have a good night Jinsoo" "You too Jaeha" I smiled and waved my goodbyes to her. Me and Jungkook walked out to go to the bus stop, I pulled my wallet out to hand him 20 dollars.

"Thanks" He said and I nodded, putting it away. "Let's stop by the store first" I said, pulling him along at the closest convenience store.

Time skipped; Arrived Home

We arrived home, taking our shoes off then walking in the kitchen to place all the food we bought down. I sighed out feeling tired of an exhausted day. "I'll order some pizza" I nodded and went to sit down on the couch.

Jungkook soon joined me after he ordered the food and put away the groceries. "Food is on the way Noona" "Okay Jungkook" I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes.

After the food arrived, Jungkook paid and came back to set it down on the coffee table.he then woke me up gently. "The food is here" Jungkook softly said as I sat up and fully opened my eyes.

We then started to eat as Jungkook played a movie for the both of us. "Thanks for the dinner Jungkook" "Welcome Noona" He said before shoving another piece in his mouth.

Time skipped; 9:10pm

"Wash up okay, don't sleep too later as well Jungkook" "Okay, I won't either" I smiled before he shut his bedroom door. I then walk towards my bedroom, closing my door behind me before stripping my clothes off for a night shower.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited