09

"Thank you for dinner" Jungkook said as he rested his back against the couch as his hand rubbed over his bloated stomach from eating a lot. "You are welcome" I smiled and started to clean the mess up and put the extra pizza in the fridge for later.

"I'll be in my bedroom" I walked back in the living room as he nodded and gave me a thumbs up before I left. Soon after I settled in my bed, turning my phone off as I yawn before drifting myself asleep.

Jungkook's POV

It's been a couple hours since she's been asleep as I was still wide awake in my bedroom. Groaning from wanting to be touched or touching her since I felt needy during the night. Sighing I got out of bed, walking out as I made my way towards her bedroom.

Slowly I opened the bedroom door and walked in before seeing her sound asleep in bed. I bit my lower lips as I felt nervous going up to her. "Noona?" I whispered as I crawled onto the bed then sat in front of her.

"Wake up?" I softly shake her to wake her up as she groans out. "What's wrong?" She rasped out as I gulped and looked down, playing with my fingers. "I'm needy" I mumbled as she slowly sat up herself.

"What Jungkook?" "I said..I feel needy" I said a bit louder as she nodded. "What do you want me to do?" She came towards me a bit more then places her hands on my thighs, stroking up a little. "Anything works"

She nodded and pushed me down on the bed in a gentle way. I groaned as her hand palms my bulge that's hard and throbbing inside my pants. "Argh fuck" I felt my pants being pulled down before she took my cock into her hand.

Gently she began to stroke it up and down as pre-fun oozed out from my tip. "You are so hard" She smirks and leans down, pressing her soft lips on my tip as I gasped from the feeling of her wet lips sucking my tip. "Oh fuck Noona!"

I looked down at her, seeing that she is now bobbing her head up and down on my cock. "Mgh it feels so good" I continued to moan as her hands held my thighs while mine grabbed her hair and the other tightly holding the bedsheets.

Slowly I start to thrusts my hips forward, making her gag from sliding my cock deeply down her throat. "Ugh just like that" I sighed, going slow then fast every couple minutes. I then start to go fast, hearing her choke from the saliva as I let her go.

She pulled out and gasped for air as I chuckled from seeing her teary eyes and messy hair as well all the saliva and pre-cum all over her lips, chin and hands. "Look at you..beautifully messy" I said then she removed her shorts, straddling me before taking my cock into her hands again.

"Let me ride you" She whispers and I nodded, propping my back against her headboard. "Please do Noona" I grab her waist pulling her up as I position my cock right against her entrance. Slowly she sank down till I was fully inside her.

"Oh my god..you feel so good" I groaned, and placed my hands on her ass as she began to bounce her hips. Her hands were placed on my chest to hold herself for support as she continued to bounce and ride my cock. "Fuck..it's so big" She maons as her eyes come and look at mine, I was able to see the lust she has for me right now.

"Faster" I whispered and helped her by leaning her body on mine, thrusting my hips forward and back fastly into her. Her beautiful moans become loud since she stopped to let me thrust. "Feels good hm?" I smirk and grabbed her jaw, kissing her lips. "It feels..mgh really good!"

Her eyes closed tightly since I knew that she was close towards her climax as well as me. "I'm cumming" she whimpers, as her legs start to shake. "Cum for me" I said then felt warm liquid squirting around me before a thick warm coat around my cock.

I sigh as a low chuckle leaves my lips before I pulled out, cumming between her ass cheeks. Slowly grinding between to ride out my climax. "That felt so amazing Noona" I said catching my breath while she slowly gets off me and lays beside me catching her breath as well.

"Mhm..it did" she whispers as I turn my body to look at her, wrapping my arm around her waist to pull her against me. "I'll clean us up, then we can go to bed" she nodded as I let her go and stood up to grab a warm wet towel to clean each before bed.

End of POV

Next Morning

The morning sun lit the bedroom, waking us both up. I looked around before rubbing eyes to see better from the blur. I then look over to see Jungkook yawning and stretching his arms up before coming back down and wrapping them around me.

"Morning" he softly smiled as I blushed and cup his cheek.  "Morning" I lean forward to place a soft kiss on his lips. "How are you feeling?" "Um okay I think" I chuckle softly before moving and feeling soreness on my legs and inner thighs.

"I'm a little sore that's all" he nods before we slowly get out of bed together. "Lets shower then start our day?" Jungkook asked making me nodded as I take slow steps towards the bathroom door since my legs are sore.

"You look so funny Noona" he chuckles before helping me as I pout and playfully smack his shoulder. "Meany" he laughed once again then placed a soft kiss on my pouty lips.

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙡𝙖𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!

✎ edited