35

It's the next day, everything has been packed and put in the car. I dressed Sumi in warm clothes before putting her in the car seat, buckling her up. "Okay we are ready" I said as Jungkook came out of the kitchen with a fresh bottle for her.

"Here my love" I took the bottle and put it beside her legs as she slept. After he picked the car seat up as I grabbed my purse and was ready to go. "Do you want anything to eat while we are on the road?" "No, I'm okay thanks baby" I smiled as I pecked his lips softly before closing the door behind us.

After getting buckled up and comfortable, Jungkook started driving. "How long is the drive?" I asked as I put on soft music. "About four hour drive, but next time I'll order train tickets because it's less time" I nodded and took his hand in mine, placing it against my thigh. "I don't mind how long it takes"

I said with a smile as he chuckled before focusing on the road.

Time skipped; Arrived in Busan

I sat in the back, holding Sumi as I was breastfeeding her since she didn't have a bottle. Jungkook had finished getting gas before coming back inside the car. "Are you both okay?" I nodded while patting her butt gently as Sumi's eyes looked around the unfamiliar place before looking back at me.

Jungkook took off once again as I stayed in the back for the rest of it. Soon after we arrived and Sumi was back in her car seat, placed with the toys that were hanging from her handle. "We are here my love" he said then got out to grab Sumi as I got out as well.

My eyes widened as the sound of the waves crashed on land. A slight gasp leaves my lips from the beautiful sunset. "Your grandma owns a place near here?" He nodded as I quickly came beside him, walking with him. "Yeah, and it's where we will be staying"

I felt excited since the place was beautiful, and got to see more about Jungkook's past childhood. Soon after we made it to the beach house that was not far from the car. Jungkook grabbed the key that was given to him by his grandma, opening it before we walked in.

"How pretty" I said looking around the clean and beautiful beach house. "I'll order us dinner then we can head off to bed" I nodded as I followed him to the bedroom to place my things down. Jungkook put Sumi's car seat on the bed then unbuckled her.

"Hi my love" Jungkook said with a kiss on her chubby cheek. He held her against his chest as she rested her head while looking around with her big bambi eyes. I grabbed a fresh pair of clothes and a diaper to change her into as Jungkook continues to hold her.

"My love, I'll get her changed" he said as I sighed and nodded. "Go have a nice warm bath" he pecked my temple before I left for the bathroom. Soon we spent the night together in the beautiful beach house.

The next day

We walked around Busan, eating places that Jungkook used to go to when he was a little boy."Remember, this is where we first met," Jungkook said pointing at the playground, seeing it's the same still as I smiled. "I do, we were so young"

I grab his hands, taking him to the spot we used to alway sit or play at. "Such good memories" I said with a smile before I sat down as Jungkook grabbed Sumi from her stroller then sat down with me. "She probably won't like the feeling of grass" I as Jungkook stood her up on her feet as she picked them up from not liking the grass.