Townsville

When Nagisa woke up, she saw Honoka and Hikari with her. "Honoka? Hikari?" she said. "Nagisa? Where are we?" asked Honoka. "Looks like a home community" said Hikari as she noticed there were houses. "Are we outside or is this a dream?" asked Nagisa. "This doesn't look anything like our hometown so it's gotta be a dream" said Honoka. Then Nagisa noticed she was wearing her pouch. "Mepple? Are you in there?" she said to it. "Yeah, I'm here-mepo" Mepple replied from inside his Heartful Commune. "Weren't we all just in Honoka's room sleeping-mipo?" asked Mipple from inside her Heartful Commune in Honoka's pouch. "This is like when Nagisa first slept over at Honoka's-popo" said Porun from inside the Touch Commune in Hikari's bag. Nagisa and Honoka realized that Porun was right. "Um, did something like this happen before?" asked Hikari. "Yeah. First time I slept over at Honoka's, we had the same dream. That is until the Dark Zone showed up but we managed to fight them off" said Nagisa. "So what should we do now-lulu?" asked Lulun from inside the Miracle Commune in Hikari's bag. The girls decided to take a walk down the block.

"Taking a walk during the night feels good" said Hikari. "It sure is. The night is so pretty and quiet" said Honoka. Then they noticed a car pulling into a driveway at one of the houses. A man came out of the car looking exhausted and he held his head as he carried a bag of groceries going into his house. He was very tall with black pants, black shoes, a black tie with a white lab coat and a flock of black hair. "I wonder who that is" said Nagisa. "He looks like a scientist" said Honoka, excited. "Whoever he is, we probably shouldn't bother him because he looks very tired" said Hikari. "I guess you're right" said Honoka. The girls walked past the house and after a little bit, they took a loop back and heard an explosion come from the house. "What was that?!" said Nagisa. "I don't know but we better go see if the man is all right" said Honoka. So the girls rushed over to the house and Honoka knocked on the door. The man opened the door to see who his guest was and saw the girls. "Oh, hello" he greeted. "Is everything all right, sir? We heard an explosion" said Hikari. "Oh, I'm fine. I just created something," the man replied. "What did you create?" asked Nagisa. "Three little girls" said the man. "Three little girls?!" said Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari. "Yes and I was just about to go out and pick up gifts, why don't you stay and meet them?" said the man. "Sure!" said the girls. "I'm Professor Utonium by the way" said the man. "My name's Honoka and this is Nagisa and Hikari" Honoka introduced herself and her friends to the scientist. "Well it's very nice to meet you and I hope you and the girls get along well" said Professor Utonium before going to his car to get it out of the garage.

The girls went inside and met the girls Professor Utonium was talking about. They met the pink one named Blossom, the blue one named Bubbles, and the green one named Buttercup. The six girls all easily became fast friends. After a while, Professor Utonium came home with presents and nearly tripped down the stairs to his lab, but Blossom had caught him before he fell and floated above the ground. "Professor, you should be more careful when coming down the steps. You could get hurt." Blossom advised as she gently placed the Professor down. "Your girls can fly?!" said Nagisa, shocked. "Hey, are these for us?" Buttercup asked as she floated by with giant green wrapped boxes. Professor Utonium weakly nodded as he was shocked at his own daughters. The girls zipped away to open their presents and Nagisa, Honoka, Hikari and Professor Utonium looked at them in shock and interest. Professor Utonium then looked at a broken beaker labeled: Chemical X. He then looked at his girls and smiled. The girls collected their new toys and smiled at their creator. "Hey, thanks!" Buttercup smiled as she gathered a giant collection of plush dolls and a scooter. "Yes, Professor, thank you!" Blossom said as she collected three books and a globe. "This is the best gift ever." Bubbles smiled as she embraced her purple octopus, Octi doll. "...Dad," She kissed Professor Utonium on the cheek and floated upstairs with her sisters. "Yes, it is..." Professor Utonium smiled as he looked up at the girls flying around with their new toys and gifts.

He then turned to Honoka and her friends. "We're going to get their new bedroom ready, you three should get home" "Well, uh, the thing about that is..." Nagisa tried to explain. Honoka explained that she and her friends were experiencing a dream. "A dream? But this is reality" said Professor Utonium. "But this is a dream to us" said Hikari. "Hmm...if you three have nowhere to go, I could make some room for you to stay here until you wake up" said Professor Utonium. "You'd do that? Thank you so much!" Honoka smiled. The next day, everyone started to get Professor Utonium's daughter's new room ready. The scientist held a pink paint roller in his left hand, instructing the girls behind him. "Okay, girls, now watch me!" he said. He began to paint the wall, but barely got anywhere as his daughters quickly outdid him, covering the walls in mere seconds. The Professor steped out from where he was standing, covered in pink, his figure outlined in white where he was standing. Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup all put their hands to their mouths in embarrassment as if they were saying "Oops" or "oh!". Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari giggled. "I think you missed a spot!" said Professor. And with that, he painted over his face, just to amuse the girls causing them to laugh heartily, before heading off to clean up. He returned fully cleaned off of the paint to move on with getting the furniture into the room. "Now we just have to put in the furnitu-" Out on the hall, the Professor turned around surprised, as his daughters threw furniture into the room at super speed. As he entered, it was already laid out perfectly. The light shade that was thrown in was already on the ceiling, a bed was at the far back with a cover of pink, blue and green spread onto it with three pillows each for the girls. A vanity table with a heart-shaped mirror was stood a foot or two away from the bed, a few cupboards and dressers sat in the corner of the room near the door. A few shelves had some toys sitting on them filling the spaces. By the closet door, sat a pile of toys and a bedside table with a lamp on top is seen on the left side of the bed.

"Wow! This looks pretty good! What do you think?" Hikari asked the Professor's daughters. "Mmm... I think it's a little dark." Bubbles replied. "Well, I like it dark" said Buttercup. "Some windows might be nice!" said Blossom. "Yeah! I could see some windows right about ... here! I'll call a contractor tomor-" the Profesor pointed to the wall. His daughters paid no heed to the Professor, as their eyes turned a red hue. Outside the Utonium home, three sets of beams cut perfect circles in the previously windowless middle section, the wall pieces fell out on the front lawn. Back in the room, the Professor was hunched over and his hair was scorched from the blast. "Or... that works, too! Who's hungry?" he said. "We are!" said all the girls. They went to the kitchen and Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup each held an item. "Ready?" said Blossom. "Ready!" her sisters replied. As Blossom flanged slices of bread outward, the other two girls slanged slabs of peanut butter and jelly at the flying bakery (Buttercup sliced the peanut butter, and Bubbles slanged the jelly, to be specific). The Professor turned around from the refrigerator, and ducked from the barrage. Each element met perfectly together, as a heaping stack of PBJs landed neatly onto a plate on the kitchen table. The girls used their heat vision again, set wide beam, neatly flaking off the crusts from top to bottom. The Professor moved into the scene with a tray of milk, covered head to toe in the sandwich's contents. The girls give a silent gasp and cover their mouths, but the Professor simply puts the milk on the table and they share a laugh. Nagisa and her friends laughed with them. That night, the living room was a complete mess and the Professor's daughters have fallen asleep. "Looks like we all should get ready for bed" said Honoka. "Even though this is a dream?" asked Nagisa. "Let's just go along with it" said Honoka. "Then I'll see you three tomorrow morning. Goodnight" said Professor Utonium. "Goodnight Professor" said Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari.