Jojo's True Plan

The six girls later on rushed into Townsville Zoo together with Jojo following as Sesame Street like music played in the background. The girls looked at the elephants with wonder. Then they looked at the seals together as they splashed and played with beach balls. Next, they spotted some sleeping lions in their cages. The girls were on their way to the Zebra exhibit, but Jojo took all six of them and dragged them into The Primate Plaza of the Zoo. There were more people in the Primate Plaza than any other exhibit and the children watched the chimps dangle from their cages. They all then looked at Jojo as he looked as if he had an unsure look on his face about something. Jojo then watched them look on and offered to take their pictures as he took out his camera. The six girls stood in front of the chimp gates with wide smiles. Jojo looked at the girls and had them scoot away from the gates and took pictures mainly of the chimps instead of the girls. The photography went on for other species, such as baboons, orangutans, gibbons, Howler Monkeys, and even mandrills along with several different types of primates. Afterwards, the girls looked at a diagram of the evolution of man and noticed the descriptions. "Worthless." Buttercup read. "Lame." Blossom read. "Stupid!" Bubbles read. "Okay." Hikari read. "Better." Honoka read. "AWESOME!" All six girls read with a giggle together. Nagisa turned to Jojo as she heard his camera snap. "Jojo, what are you doing with the camera?" "Oh!" Jojo grabbed his heart as he noticed Nagisa was right behind him. "I was just making sure it still worked to take a picture of that gorilla over there." "Oh." Cherry smiled. "Did it work?" "Oh it worked alright," Jojo grinned evilly at her as he walked off and the others were checking out the meerkats.

"Come girls, our work is fin-Oh, I mean, time to go." "AWW!" Bubbles, Blossom and Buttercup groaned. "But Jojo!" "We haven't seen the gazelles!" Blossom said as they walked off. "Or the crocodiles!" Buttercup added. "Or the unicorns!" Bubbles whimpered. "Just one little unicor-" She then tripped over a yellow baby rattle with brown monkeys all around it. "Are you okay, Bubbles?" Hikari asked as she helped her friend up. "Yeah, I'm fine." Bubbles turned as she sensed a baby crying. Bubbles grabbed the rattle and quickly rushed over to a lady, her baby and older boy to return the rattle. "Excuse me, ma'am, I think you dropped this." The woman looked at her angrily and quickly snatched the rattle as she walked away with her children in a huff. "I thought the zoo kept all the animals in cages!" she sneered at Bubbles. "Yeah, well, you're welcome, lady!" Buttercup snapped back at her. "Don't listen, Bubbles." Blossom said as she consoled the blonde girl. "That's right Bubbles, do not listen." Jojo said as he hovered over the six girls. "All of you deafen yourselves to their heartless words. They do not know it is their saviors they are speaking to. They are unaware that your actions will have helped change their world forever!" Jojo embraced each of them. "Because we have helped the town and made it a better place." "Do you think they'll be surprised?" Blossom asked as her pink eyes lit up. "Oh yeah." Jojo looked away with a smile. "You think they'll still be mad at us for playing tag?" Buttercup asked. "No," Jojo replied. "They'll have forgotten all about that." "Will they love them?" asked Honoka. Jojo paused before answering. "Yes." "Really?" The six girls asked. "Would I lie to you?" Jojo rhetorically asked. "We should probably get home" said Nagisa.

That night, the girls went home. "I'm so excited!" said Blossom. "Yeah, we'll show 'em!" Buttercup added. "Hey, where's ...?" Bubbles asked. On cue, the Professor was thrown roughly head first into the house by the same policemen who arrested him earlier with the mob of angry citizens, the Mayor, and Ms. Bellum. He was bounded in handcuffs and still looked worse for the wear from his time in jail following his arrest. "Professor!" the six girls said. Buttercup melted the shackles off. "Oh girls, thank goodness you're okay! I'm so sorry! I'm a terrible, terrible parent! You must hate me for not picking you up from school. But it's not my fault. It's this town. They've gone crazy. It's like they've never seen kids playing before. I knew your powers would take some getting used to, but jail? Lawsuits? Angry mobs? What's next?" said Professor. "Don't worry, Professor, things are going to get better! We promise!" said the girls. But little did they know what Jojo was really planning. Back at the volcano top observatory, Jojo sat in the center of the contraption, discarding his coat and bag, an evil grin spread across his face. He pushed a red button, and the tracking devices planted in the monkeys' fur came to life, transporting them away from the zoo, and into pre-arranged liquid-filled cages lined in a circular fashion about Jojo. Another flip of the switch and the large glass ball contraption came to life. The Chemical X drained from the large beaker on top, and the glass balls, spun rapidly, each filled with a smaller dosage of the black liquid. Another dial was turned, and the room was cast into a green glow as lightning began to spark from the balls. The liquid drained from each of the globes, and the monkeys were enveloped in it. They screeched in pain and agony under the assault. Lighting began to issue from their bodies, and their skin began to turn as green as Jojo's, along with their eyes taking on the same pink hue as Jojo's as well, while their brains grew out from their heads in a similar fashion to Jojo, who laughed madly, as rapid flashing red and green lights flashed around him. The monkeys were now suspended quite prostate, their brains sticking far out from their heads. The girls were fast asleep, unaware of the events transpiring miles away in the city proper.