Convinced🤤

You told Brandon,that you were heading out he didn't care because he was like falling asleep but he said to come back at 10:00 sharp.You left and you walked to Alex house bc it was really close by.You get there and knock on the door and he opens it,He tells you to come in and you do.

A: Hey, you came *he smirks*
Y: don't do that
A: what?
Y: stop sm- *he kissed you but you quickly push away*
Y: is this why you wanted to come here
A:..no,I wanted to hang out as friends,chill
Y: Don't kiss me or ima dip
A: Okay! Chill * he puts Netflix in the living room and sits down on the couch* What do you wanna watch
Y: Ummm put On my block
A: okay...sit down
Y: oh yeah.. * you sit down but a little far from him*
A: sit next to me mamas
Y: no
A: aww why
Y: because your gonna try something
A: I promise I won't
Y: Ok....but ion want to move now..
*he moves closer to you*
During the show your thoughts were
Why the hell am I here? He's my bully...and he kissed me? What the fuck?
You felt something on your thigh,so you look down and see Alex's hand there.You quickly remove it. And then you looked at him and he looked at you and smiled, you continue to watch the show.. *if you haven't watch On My Block you might wanna skip because there's spoilers* you guys watch until episode 10 It's was already 8:00 so you guys just watched.It got really emotional because Ruby and Olivia got shot. you started to cry,Alex saw and he just hugged you.

A: Why are you crying mamas?
Y: didn't you see.. they shot rubyyyyy
A: So? It's just a show
Y: But his character is so cute and nice ish
A: Haha
Y: *you stop crying and you start to laugh*

⚠️DIRTY AS HELLL guys I WARNED YOU(not really that dirty but yah)
⚠️

You guys decided to watch something else
Minutes laters you feel Alex hand rubbing your thigh,this time you didn't stop him for some reason 💀
He continued to rub your thigh for a little then he moved down to your lady parts and started to rub in circles you let out a soft moan.He started to kiss you, and you kissed back.. you didn't push or pull away because you kinda like it.He pulled away and he kissing your neck leaving hickeys!.Then he kissed you again and you of course kissed back. You started to make out. You pulled away from him and you got on top of him. You smiled, you felt a bump in his pants (💀tf?)
He picked you up and brought you to his room,
He took off his shirt and got on top of you and started you kiss you again , a min later he started to take your shirt and pants off leaving you in your underwear, he admired your body a bit, then he continued to remove your bra and panties,He kissed you and started to move down to your stomach then your lady part.
damn you thought in your head.He started to eat you out basically (damn chill😂)Then he stuck 2 of his fingers in, and he started to go in and out fast, You also let out a moan really loud( I don't know how to word it) you said "Alex, ima-" he knew what you where gonna say and slurped up all the cum.(ewwww)He took off his pants and underwear revealing his d (why did I just imagine that in my head? 🥵💀)
He climbed on top of you and he slid his d in,y'all know what he did.. blah blah blah he cummed on your stomach it felt weird but good (ewww I feel nastyyy) you guys reached your limit and fell asleep n (damn you fucked your bully and fell asleep)