chapter 19: galm squad departs

Don't own anything

Bathroom destroyer pov:

I was shaving my facial air nice & pretty for tsubaki when i got done i turn off the light seeing my eye blow blue then i quickly turn it on scaring the crap out of me.

I bend over the sink seeing anything unusual, could have sworn i had seen something i shrugged it off & left, osean/ersuean personal having chow before they do any sortie.

I grabbed some food & started eating thinking tsubaki is on a mission, pilot & shinobi working together a strange combination at first.

Next to me is cipher napping i was gonna ask about is he & pixy going back to their world finishing the job, his relationship with daidouji has well thined.

Destroyer: cipher is she scared that you never come back to her

cipher: (grunt) you figured out huh

Destroyer: you & pixy been gone for a awhile today is when you depart

Cipher: yeah i'm scared i got so  comfy here i forgot now virgil got contact to sky eye

Destroyer: wait you thought you hurt her feelings you thought wrong

On cue daidouji circled her arms around his neck

(Actually wearing her casual clothes)

A saddened look on her face her bangs covering her face, tears of the high level ninja i felt so sad right now but they got a war to win i heard at the end pixy might turn on him that will hurt rin's feelings.

Dark ninja she may be but these two have been together solo wing had joined ustio to help win the war she reminded of her & daidouji.

Daidouji: come with me please

Cipher: (sniff) sure

Man this is so painfull its like a soldier leaving to go to war wondering if he makes it back or not such  dreadfull thing.

Cipher pov:

She lead me to a cherry blossom trees