Prologue

WARNING
This story has major spoilers for the game "Heavy Rain". Proceed at your own risk. Also, all the characters here don't belong to me.
Anyways, on with the story!
—————————
This starts after the ending where Shaun dies, Ethan kills himself, Madison dies in the fire, and Jayden also dies from triptocaine. The Origami Killer's identity is still unknown.

Lieutenant Blake sat at his desk, working. Captain Perry approached him, making him lean on his chair and look over at the captain. Perry sighed.
"He's being buried in two days in some godforsaken hole in the back-end of beyond near Washington." He said, flicking dust off his clothes. "I have to attend as a matter of protocol."
"I'll pass." Carter answered. "Jayden and I didn't see eye to eye on much."
"No problem, I understand..." He turned around and started walking away.
"Hey, sir?" Carter called him. "I still have his glasses. What should I do with them?"
He lifted up a pair of black, what seemed like sunglasses. The word "ARI" was written on the sides. Captain Perry walked closer to look at them.
"Well he won't be needing them again." Perry shrugged. "Do whatever you want with them."
He left. Carter took another look at the glasses, that were now his. Something was weird about them. Carter considered putting them on. That's childish. He thought. And why would I want to wear the glasses of the person I almost hated? He put them back on the table and continued typing something on his computer.
He looked at the glasses again, but tried to ignore them. Finally, he couldn't take it, he needed to know what was it that wasn't like normal glasses. He slowly took them on.

What happened was very shocking.

Instead of his boring office, he was on some tall rock in the clouds. Carter looked around, wide-eyed. Then he saw something moving in the corner of his eye. He turned around and stared at the person in front of him. His arms were crossed and he was smirking.

It was Jayden.