Chapter 4

---------

---------

I'm Fine - BTS ♫

Being drunk was fun until reality came crashing down around you.

Here Jisung stood, one moment swaying to the beat with an arm around a tipsy Seungmin, and the next experiencing a twist in his stomach he recognized all too well. Nauseous, he struggles to hold in his stomach as he hurries upstairs.

The music dies away as he enters the bathroom, before his stomach contents come up. Gagging, the awful scent of vomit burns his nostrils as he groans on the floor. The world spun around him when he closed his eyes, making the vertigo worse.

The door squeaks open, and the booming sound of the party from downstairs gets louder for a second until the door is shut again.

"You're an idiot. How much have you had to drink?" Changbin, dressed still in his plaid work uniform, crouches down next to Jisung. He frowns as the younger boy groans.

"A lot," he mumbles. The moment Minho had disappeared with Chan, Jisung had hidden his pain by joining in on drinking game after drinking games. Shots of spirits went down his throat like water. Hell, he'd even drunk down the King's Cup, which had been a mix of vodka, beer and orange juice.

For clarification, it was the worst thing Jisung had ever drunk.

Now that everything was blurry, the sixteen year old regretted his choices. Pitiful, he sits up to rest his cheek on the toilet seat as another wave of nausea hit him.

Changbin had arrived shortly after 9pm, and was annoyed with Jisung for being so drunk already. Normally the boy would only have one before calling it a night, but tonight was different.

"You're an idiot," he mutters again, musing Jisung's hair away from his forehead. Changbin looked funny in the glasses he wore outside of school, and Jisung chuckles to himself at the sight.

"Jisung! Bro! Are you okay?" A drunk Chan slurred over his words as he entered the bathroom, choppily swapping between Korean and English. "Seungmin told me you weren't feeling good."

"'M fine." Jisung groans, before leaning over the toilet to vomit again. Changbin sighs, resting a hand on the younger's head defeatedly.

"You're definitely not fine, Han."

"Where's Minho?" Jisung looks worried when he realizes Chan is alone, swaying slightly from his position next to the wall. A half finished beer was in his hand.