Gio💞 pt.2

Your POV
You woke up with a throbbing headache and your jaw hurting really bad. You sat up in the unfamiliar bed and looked around. The room wasn't even that bad looking. There was a flat screen tv and other things in the room. After what felt like an eternity later a long bodied boy with curly hair came in. He wasn't that bad looking. "Here put this on." He said as he threw you a dress. "There's makeup in that drawer and there's flat irons and curling irons." He said as he pointed to the drawer. "Wait where am I ?" You asked. "Home." He said as he walked out of the room locking the door behind himself. You unfolded the dress and looked at it.

 You unfolded the dress and looked at it

It was a cute dress. You thought as you walked around the room. There was a bathroom connected to the room. You walked in and turned the light on. It was huge.

You got in the shower and did your business

You got in the shower and did your business. You slipped the dress on and put on some makeup and curled your hair. About an hour later the curly haired guy was there again. "Come on." He said as he grabbed you by your arm. "What's your name?" You asked. "Eli." He said blandly as he took me down the steps. We walked into the living room and there stood the creepy guy from the store. You almost fainted. "Y/n you look beautiful." He said as he stepped closer to you. He had a rose in his hand. He didn't look all scruffy like he did before. He actually looked kind of nice. "Why did you take me?" You asked with fear evident in your voice. "I didn't take you, I brought you home." He said with a worried look on his face. "This isn't my home." You said as you took a step back. You bumped into eli. "I wouldn't upset him if I were you." He whispered. "This is your home, it's our home." He said as he took you by the arm and guided you to the dining room table where there was candles and nice plates and silverware. He pulled out your seat and you reluctantly sat down. He went over to the seat in front of you and sat down. "I've been watching you for a very long time." He smiled as he took a sip of the wine. "What?!" You exclaimed. "Lower your voice you'll wake the other girls." He said as Eli came and put food on our plates. "What there's other girls, how many?" You asked. He just smiled at you and began to eat. You sat there looking around. "you need to eat." He said as he swallowed some spaghetti. "I'm not really hungry." You said. "I said eat!" He yelled as he slammed his on the table causing you to nearly jump out of your seat. He got up out of his seat and started to force feed you. You fought back and bit  his finger, causing him to smack you. You fell to the floor and looked up at him in fear. He had regret in his eyes. He picked you up and carried you back upstairs and into "your room". He slammed you on the bed. "You see what you made me do?" He yelled in frustration as he started pacing back and forth across the room while he pulled his hair. You started crying. "No stop crying." He said as he walked over to you. You flinched as he came closer to you. "Elijah come in here and clean her up!" He yelled. Seconds later Elijah came into the room. The creepy guy walked out of the room and closed the door. "Come on." He said as he led you to the bathroom. You looked in the mirror and was horrified at what you saw. You looked a hot ass mess. "Take your clothes off." He said. You turned around and looked at him. "Don't worry, I'm not allowed to have any sexual relationship with you, that's gio's job." He said as he turned around. You got undressed and covered your body with your hands. Elijah turned around and guided you to the bathtub. He ran your water and added bubbles. You stepped into the tub and sat down. Eli started to wash your hair and your face. "How many girls are here?" You asked. "You'll find out tomorrow." He said as he let you wash your body. After you washed up you got out of the tub and Eli have you a robe to put on. "Your clothes will be in here." He said pointing to a closet. "Good night y/n." He said as he closed the door and locked it. "Night." You said quietly. You dried off and got dressed. You found the remote to the tv and turned it on. When you turned it on your favorite show popped up. You watched it for a little while and then you drifted off to sleep. But just before you were off into a deep sleep you started to think about if anyone was out looking for you and if anyone knew you were here.