Eli🍟

Your POV
You had just gotten out of rehab and was sitting in the living room with your mom and little sister. Your mom has been a little overprotective lately. I mean she has a reason, you did OD. Your little sister was the one to find you. It permanently scarred her and you felt like shit for that. You were currently trying to get some Xanax, but you couldn't leave the house without your mom calling you every five seconds. "Hey mom Vanessa wants to hang out, can I go?" You asked. Your mom worriedly looked at you. "Yes but I want you to call and check in." She said with a nervous smile. "Okay I will." You smiled back as you walked out of the door. You weren't really going to hang out with your friend Vanessa, you were going to the local drug dealer. His name was Elijah. He had the best drugs in this town. You grabbed your bike and rode in the direction of his house. You arrived to his house and he was sitting outside. You laid your bike on the grass and walked up to him. "Damn girl I thought you was dead." He said squinting his eyes from the sun. "Nah I'm still here, I just got out of rehab." You said as you looked down at your feet. "Then what are you doing here?" He asked. "I need something." You said. "And what is that?" He asked. "Xanax." You said. "Ight come on." He said as we walked into his house and into his bedroom. His room was real nice and boyish. "Here." He said as he handed you the pills. You gave him the money and decided to take one of the pills now. As soon as the pill entered your body you felt the euphoria. "Can I stay here for a little while until the pill wears off?" You asked. "Yeah sure just stay in here." He said as you laid down on his bed and drifted off to sleep.