Eli☺️

(A/N: before y'all hoes start goin bunkers in the comment section talkin about how eli is underage, just remember this is a imagine. Now carry on and read☺️)

Your POV
It was another day in the club that you stripped at. The old guys being pervs , girls almost breaking their necks while trying to dance on the pole, and you of course was waiting for your turn to dance, to show these girls how it's done. You was the best dancer in the club. As you waited for your turn you decided to go to the bar and get yourself something to drink.  You sat down on the wobbly stool and waited for the bartender to come take your order. Tonight wasn't really crowded, like always. The guys and sometimes some girls will come to only watch you. You were the most payed stripper in the whole club. Just as you was about to order your drink, a tall curly haired boy caught your attention as he walked in with a much shorter guy. He was fine as hell. You thought as you ordered your drink while keeping your eyes on him. You made sure not to get caught though, because that would be embarrassing as hell. You drank your drink and got up and went into the back to get ready.

(Minus that ugly ass flower)Your  hair was in a cute bun and your baby hairs was slayed to the gods

Your  hair was in a cute bun and your baby hairs was slayed to the gods. As you finished up your little bit of makeup your name was called to go up on stage. You walked up on stage and cued the music.

(You did the choreo that's in the video)
As the song came on  you made eye contact with the curly haired boy in the audience. You licked your lips and smiled at him. He looked at the other guy that was beside him and looked back at you and smiled. As you finished your routine you collected all the money that was thrown at you and scurried off stage. You went backstage and counted all of your money. You had over 5,000 dollars. You stuffed the money in your bag and threw some shorts on overtop of your outfit and left. As you were walking out of the club a hand snatched you back. You was ready to cuss someone the fuck out. But when you turned around it was the curly haired boy. You smiled at him. "What's your name?" He asked. "Y/n." You said as you looked up at him. "That's a pretty name, mine is Eli." He said. "Well eli I have to go home to my son." You said as you tried to leave again but only to be snatched back. "I came here to see you, they say you're the best." He nervously laughed. "Do they?" You said, but you already knew you was the best. "I was wondering if I could take you out on a date?" He asked. "I'll think about it." You said with a little chuckle. Guys always always asked you out on dates but you always declined. But he was different from the other guys. He seemed more real. "What's your number?" He asked. "Let me see your phone." You said as you typed your number into his phone. "I'll be waiting on a text." You said as you left the club. You got in your car and started it up. He's different.