Dying Light

DJ/Jaune appeared in front of them and they all looked at him. "So, the next Universe happens during a Zombie Apocolypse and Izuku is currently trying his best not to die because he is climbing a building that will lead to an enemy, now let's begin," DJ said and the screen began to turn on

Izuku was climbing up a latter and he reached the top where he was face to face with Shoto Todoroki, who was missing one hand. Izuku made it all the way on top and looked at him, "so... face to face again... I guess that means I don't need this anymore" Shoto said as he held out a silver case, which had all o RC's research on the cure, Izuku looked pissed, "with or without it Shoto, You're dead" Izuku told him, "come now Izuku, Don't act like you don't care. How many lives depend on this? Hundreds? Thousands? Billions?" Todoroki asked

Shoto looked at his counterpart and felt sick. He would never do something like this. Uraraka saw the look on his face, she put a hand on his shoulder, he looked at her, "That's not you Todoroki, He's not you" she told him and he sighed and nodded, "yeah" she said back

Shoto threw the case at Izuku and he caught it, but then Shoto threw a small dagger at Izuku. The dagger landed into Izuku's shoulder, Forcing him to drop the case, Izuku tried the bull out the dagger but it failed, he decided to go for the case but was stopped when Shoto held a Machete over the case. Izuku backed away and Shoto kicked the case away from the two and Shoto was ready to attack. "you were right about one thing Izuku... Shoto is dead!" and Shoto swung the machete at Izuku and Izuku dodged the attack.

It was hard for Todoroki to watch as he tried to kill the man who saved him from his hate.

"he died with his brother... in this city!" and Shoto swung at Izuku again only for Izuku to doge yet again, "you don't even belong here Izuku, you don't know what suffering is!" and kept trying to kill Izuku but he dodged the attacks, Then Izuku was on the edge of the building with Shoto still swinging at him, Izuku then punched Shoto and then punched him again, Shoto tried to cut Izuku but he dodged and Shoto charged at him but he kicked Izuku to the ground, Izuku fell and Shoto jumped on him and tried to stab him, "you will suffer alongside me Izuku!" Shoto said but Izuku stabbed him with his own machete.

Shoto couldn't help but feel pain where his other was stabbed.

Izuku pulled out the Machete and held it to Shoto's neck, "yes go on..." Shoto told Izuku "you cannot resist... do it I won't fight you... just like you killed Lida, DO IT!" Shoto yelled,

"wait Midoriya killed me!?" Lida cried "SHHH!" Everyone else yelled.

Izuku raised the Machete and looked like he was going to do it but he threw it away, "Fuck you asshole!" Izuku yelled and he looked back to Shoto "you want me to make my own rules? Rule #1: your gonna spend the rest of your goddamn life in fucking Agony" Izuku told him and tried to pull the knife out but it hurt. Izuku stopped and walked to the case "Do not do this to me, Izuku! take your vengeance! prove you are a man--" "WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Izuku yelled as he got the case and the screen went black...

"well that's all I could show you for now but I'm looking to see what the next one will be," DJ told them "for now, Talk, eat, use the restrooms, which are down the hall, and If I hear any fighting! YOU KNOW WHAT HELL REALLY IS!" DJ yelled and Everyone nodded.