Avengers: Infinity War

"Alright, everyone! the Univers that I(and the readers) wanted to show you has finally come! so sit back, Relax, and watch as the greatest story comes to an end..." DJ told all of the theater. they all grabbed their drinks and food, that was given to them from DJ and watched as the screen turned on

"All For one was walking to a knocked out Ojiro but Almost simultaneously, a red and gold device slaps into the palm of his Gauntlet, bracing the fingers open; and a red and gold Avenger makes a fast and hard entrance. this was Bakugo Katsuki or known as the hero Iron man

"wow Bakugo! you look good with that suit of armor" Kirishima said

Bakugo nodded with a smug smiled

Bakugo looked at the Villain "You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna to lose it!" Bakugo yelled

"bakugo got a moon thrown at him!?" everyone from class A yelled

"more like small pieces of it" DJ told them

AFO looked to Bakugo "Bakugo Katsuki?"

"You know me?" Bakugo asked

"I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge" AFO told him

"My only curse is you!" Bakugo cried then small rockets pop out of Iron Man's back and launch at AFO

"Come on!" AFO cried

The rockets all explode on target, momentarily shrouding AFO in smoke. Before it clears, Bakugo pile drives into AFO horizontally, using his single super-jet boot configuration. As he bounces off, he flips and sticks his landing, immediately re-configuring his boots into ground clamps for stability and his gloves into rocket-driven battering rams, punching AFO into a ruined wall behind him.

"yeah! go Bakugo!" Kirishima and Uraraka cried

AFO shakes it off quickly, reaches forward and tears Bakugo's helmet off, revealing his surprised expression before the suit recovers automatically and re-forms his head protection. The Villain makes use of the fractional delay and punches back hard, sending Bakugo sliding meters away, giving AFO time to rip the brace device off the gauntlet. He immediately uses the Power Stone to stream furiously lambent energy at his opponent, who forms a shield to kneel behind just as instantly, getting pushed back even further by the incredible force, Bakugo slides out from behind the shield, letting the angled energy push him away for a faster start, and whips back to AFO full thrusters; he kicks at him with his left foot, turning the boot into a ground clamp at the same time to pin the gauntlet, and keeps twisting while his left glove becomes a ram again, slamming into Thanos' face, cutting his cheek.

AFO began to pant "All that for a drop of blood" he chuckled

"Bakugo's gonna win this for sure!" Kirishima cried

"damn right!" Bakugo yelled

everyone was smiling knowing that Bakugo would win

He smiles briefly and punches Bakugo, sending him pinwheeling, then starts beating him with his fists. Bakugo attempts to block the blows with his forearms, but AFO is relentless, picking him up by the helmet and blasting his midsection with the Power Stone. The gaps in nanite coverage are now gaping, as the armor loses the ability to recover from the intensity and extent of the damage. Bakugo lands hard from the Power blast, struggles to one knee and fires his right hand repulsor at AFO, the beam is easily deflected by the gauntlet. He gets to both feet as the suit tries to complete repairs, adding the beam from his left hand as well. AFO walks right up to him, and backhands the incomplete helmet completely off Bakugo's head. He crosses his arms to block a blow from AFO's gauntlet, and has his left hand caught over his head. In desperation, Bakugo forms what's left of his right glove into a short-sword, which is also easily caught by Thanos, snapping it off clean and driving it through Bakugo's left side. The fight is over.