10✖️Insane but intelligent

"Then we'll keep her."

I was uncomfortable, hot and hungry so I decided to find my way down to the kitchen. Only to be surprised by the seven angelic looking men having a conversation.

I mentally slapped myself for thinking that.

I stood behind the door frame, not in sight, but in hearing range.

I stood there in disbelief as I was listening to their chat.

'Then we'll keep her."

I heard Taehyung's voice end the talk, I had no response.

Firstly, they knew my boss and found out that I was sent out to kill them.
Secondly, they purposely shot me in the shoulder and lied about it.
Thirdly, they're going to keep me in this hell hole; probably eventually giving me up for a sacrifice!

'I need to get out.' Was the first thought that came to mind.

But how?

This place is well damn protected, security cameras everywhere. They even have them connected to their phones just so they can examine the house when they're not there.

Then it hit me.

They have security cameras.

"Why don't you come in Lizzie instead of being nosey." I heard Sugas voice come from the kitchen.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit!

This is where I need to use my useless defence techniques.

I was obviously stood out there for too long since a pair of strong arms wrapped around me, dragging me into the room. The muscular arms belonged to Taehyung, who was wearing a plain white shirt with black jogging bottoms. He forced me down into a chair at the head of the table while everyone was staring me down.

"Go easy on her Taehyung. Be gentle." Jin mothered Taehyung. The youngsters response was a slight snort. Clearly he didn't agree.

Taehyung went back to his seat, I was tempted to make a run for it but the doors were locked behind us. There's no point. Besides, my face was an open book again.

"There's no point of running Lizzie. Remember our promise, listen and you won't get hurt." I lost all my respect for Hobi.

There was an uncomfortable silence while the seven demons were analysing my appearance. Until it was broken.

"What did you hear Lizzie?"

My eyes shot in the direction of the deep, stern voice, they landed on Taehyungs dark ones. I decided there was no fighting back, I'm stuck here no matter what, I might as well be honest.

They're not stupid.

Bloody insane.

But extremely intelligent.

My voice was shaky, I was trying so hard to act calm. Partially, it worked although there was still a sense of fear in my words.

"I know who you are."

We never broke eye contact, it was deep.

"And we know who you are Lizzie, so we're equal." He smoothly replied with no expression on his face.

"And what do you plan on doing with me then?" I felt more confident. I crossed my arms over with sass.

But then I remembered my main question so I quickly slipped that in before anyone could reply to my original one.

"And why do you want my boss? If you want him so bad, take him instead."

Suga snorted, earning a glare from me.

Damn where did this confidence come from.

"We really didn't want to hurt you Lizzie!" Jimins sweet voice was a melody. He was always comforting from the start.

Jimin suddenly corrected himself after receiving dirty looks from a couple of his brothers.

"—well I didn't want to hurt you."

"No offence Lizzie, but you're the weaker link. We need you to get to him. To get our payback.
Jungkook added, he was content. Until he grimaced after his last few worlds.

All eyes were on me again.

Payback?

Payback for what?

UNEDITED