Part 5

"SHE'S BREATHING!!!! CALL THE FATHER!!!" I opened my eyes, feeling dizzy and tired. Especially surprised. Was I dreaming or was I really at heaven? I looked around, seeing doctors around me. "Mija,daughter!" My papa cried, putting his arms around me. We soon got out of the hospital and I noticed that we were not at our old home town. "Where are we papa?" He stayed quiet, still weeping. Then we went to a hotel. After we unpacked, we walked inside a pool. It was cool and nice. Unexpectedly, my stomach started rumbling and my face turned green, causing myself to throw up smashed pancakes with a topping of red coloring. Everyone was disgusted and ran out of the pool, scrambling to the exit. A few seconds later, polices get inside the hotel, tackling everybody and shooting grandmas, grandpas, parents, kids, teens, and worst of all...babies and toddlers. A crazy guy then chopped my hair. THE SCARINESS...WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!  Daddy grabbed our packages and gave it to Maya, his eyes bleeding from the horrible side effects of Ebola. We broke the windows and climbed out. Rain then poured, Maya and me getting all drenched. We ran and ran and ran and ran until we couldn't see the city anymore. I looked back, knowing that my parents moved on into life.