Part 6

• Dedicata a Danny and Sandra

"Maya... are we almost at home?" I asked. Maya nodded. We ran to the house and packed some food and clothes to our suit case. "Ready to go to school." Maya questioned. "SI,SI... YES,YES!!!" As we arrived, I looked up at the huge building. I was about to go to the office to ask for my schedule, when suddenly, I started hearing booms. LOUD BOOMS!!! I looked around me where teachers, students, administrators were scattering all over the place. As I opened the door to the principal's office, my eyes were as big as a dragonfly. The principal was covered with red blankets and his eyes showing big X's. I couldn't handle this terror, but my papa and mama helped me stay alive and I guess they did this for me, for me not to give up. I ran to look for my sister, but each time as I pass through the halls, hearing those gun shots made me think of my sister getting killed. I spotted my sister, happy to see her alive. I grabbed her hand and pulled her. But she didn't move. She was starring at a figure. A figure I know of.  It was her teacher, HER FAVORITE TEACHER!  I didn't want my sister's teacher  to die , but we had to leave so I pulled her. Each time we go somewhere, it's always darkness coming closer. Is this going to be the end of the world? "I'm trying  to be happy, wearing a smile; but it's to painful inside. Everywhere I go, I see your face and realize how much I miss you; but I still know that you're with me forever." cried Maya and she cried until she fell asleep in her room. My stomach aced and once again I threw up. "WHY!!!!" I screamed.