Robin, Harmony, and...Arielle?!

After most of the classes were over, I find myself looking at the clock. 11:56, 11:57, 11:58, 11:59- I suddenly hear the announcements go on, "Lilian Hawthorne, please go to room 302. I repeat, Lilian Hawthorne, please go to room 302." I stand up, unconsciously heading upstairs, my classroom was in room 203, making it one floor above my own.

As soon as I open the door, I'm greeted by an overly excited male, who had the red armband on his left arm. "Hello Lilian!" He exclaimed, why is he so overly excited? He's so excited that I thought that he would explode from the sugar in his body. "Nice to meet you too, and you are?" I looked at the girl who had originally gave me the invitation to join this shady club. She moved her bangs away from her face, her dark brown eyes staring at my bright, azure blue eyes. "I am Harmony." She then proceeded to bow politely, then returning back to her seat. "I am the Vice President of the photography club, pleased to meet you." Her beautiful hair, from lavender to the tips to an electric blue at the tips, her hair slightly wavy and curled at the bottom, her bangs so long that it covered her eyes.

"Now, will you quit your staring and direct your attention towards our President?" I immediately snapped out of my imagination, perhaps I was staring for too long. The President begins clearing his throat, "A-Ahem! Anyways! I'm Robin! Or more known as, 'The Golden Wallet.' I'm the President of the Photography Club! But, we don't really take any photos, that's the Yearbook Club, we're a club that involves investigating the rumors surrounding the school!" I was stunned, seriously? I'm part of a club that investigates rumors? Oh what a funny joke!

"That's funny, okay, we're really doing this now? Okay! I'm in!" I laugh, walking up to Robin, finally noticing a certain someone.
"A-Arielle?!" I was surprised, I never thought a girl like her would join this super shady club. "Yeah? Hey Lilian, never thought to see me here, right?" I nodded, unable to fathom why she was here. Suddenly, a girl barged in the room, she looked rather similar to Robin.

"Big broooother! I got my room assignment, I don't wanna stay with a stranger! I wanna stay with you!" Robin sighs, petting the girl's head. "Eva, you have to learn to be independent, okay?" Eva nodded, facing towards me. "You! You are in the same room as me! Don't go bothering me, okay?" Well, looks like someone seems like a bit- I mean, a brat. I nodded, rolling my eyes, "Yeah sure, I'm Lilian, what about you?" Eva looked at me for a moment, "Okay, I like you, I guess, I'm Evangeline, but call me Eva!" She giggles happily, leaving the room. Robin sighed once more, "I'm sorry about my sister, she's quite a handful at times, though she's slightly younger than me, take care of her, okay?" I nodded, not really wanting to take care of her.

"You are now dismissed." Everyone began to leave the room, Harmony heading off a separate way from everyone else, and I found myself holding Arielle's hand.