Living with Evangeline

I open the door to my new dorm, it's spacious, two beds to the left of me, the television across from the beds, and the bathroom right to me. It's lovely, relaxing and calming. Honestly, I could use a shower, but, I'm worried about someone else. A certain girl with brown hair, and emerald eyes. I wonder where she could be.

"You! What are you doing just standing there?!" I hear a voice behind me, an annoyed Evangeline with a towel wrapped around her body. I quickly stepped out of the way as she goes over to her bed and grabs some clothes. "What are you doing just standing there? Go grab clothes and take a shower." She looks away, I drag my suitcase over to my bed and retrieve my clothes, I feel a stare down my spine. I look up, and Eva's staring right at me. "Okay, I'll go now, so you can change." I quickly leave and enter the bathroom, turning on the hot shower that feels so wonderful on my fingers.

~

As I lay down on my bed, I turn over to Eva, who's on her phone that somehow managed to work. "Why are we living here even though we have our own homes? I mean, I live so close to this school, not as close but-" I was then interrupted, "We live here because we'll need to live here next year until we graduate. We'll be in this room for a week, then we go back to our homes." Eva looked up at me, sighing. Okay, so I don't meet creepy ghost for now. I'm sure the ghost will get lonely, sitting in my room, playing the music box. You know, the usual.

"So...do you have any hobbies?" Eva looked up at me, her eyes glowing. "I love to play with my kitten! Her name is Mia! I love her...I also like to listen to music in my spare time." I smile to myself, "Oh? I used to have a cat named Loki. He's was the best, I have a music box at home, I didn't bring it with me because there was a ghost that likes playing with it." Eva looked at me with confusion, "A-A ghost?..." I shake my head, "Yeah, but don't be scared, it's not malicious, I think."

Eva soon laid down on her bed, "Will you ever leave? I mean the photography club...?" I turn away from Eva, sighing. "I don't know. I really don't, but I might stay. No, I'll stay, I'm rather curious about the rumors, okay?" Eva nodded, and I look right back at her. "I think you're a cute little sister!" Eva blushes, hiding in her covers. "S-Shuddup! I may be one, but I don't act like one!" I laugh, my pink hair with honey blonde ends clinging to my face perfectly, closing my eyes and sleep. But somehow, I can faintly hear...

Twinkle twinkle little star~

Sleep tight Lilian...I'll meet you in my dreams~