Prologue

Haa....  What a lovely day, basking under the shade from the sun while reminiscing the memories.  Ever since he was little, as a big brother, Ikuto tend to bottle his feeling in order to protect his family.  From the clutches of his step-father, he willing to be bind in order to free his mother and sister.  But at the same time, his mother and sister tried to protect him.  Guess the feeling run in their family.  Along the darkness, he found the light which show him the path he should be taken which were his little brother-figure, Tadase, and his teen crush, Amu.  

At first, they met as enemies but along the way, both of them accept them as who he was.  Ikuto feel owe to them while at the same fall for Amu.  But he understood that not everything can be took for granted.  Tadase and Amu were suitable with each other and they live happily.  Even he understood that from the sideline and took a step back for their happiness.  

Along the time he travel to search for clues of his father, Yoru already gone which signifies that he already free as a cat but somewhere along the passage of time, there is a indescribable feeling that he need to do something.  No matter how he search of it, it still exist even to the point of he unable to play violin.  Immersing himself in the memories, he still pondering what is bugging him.  When his sister, Utau, came to visit him in the mansion, he spoke of it.  She just shrug it of by stating maybe not in this world.  He knew that she just joking, but it indeed ring the bell.

Ikuto dread that it maybe a disaster which will cost his love ones but it didn't.  Mewling it over, Ikuto took a deep breath to calm himself out but he knew maybe when the time comes, he will knew of it.  Letting his last breath, Ikuto wonder if the answer will come or not.

Then, he heard a voice.

  The answer which you seek for will be in the other world.  Hopefully you will be able to stay to support my cute grandson, Tsukiyomi Ikuto.

That day, a professional violinist, Tsukiyomi Ikuto, died due to old age at his mansion at the age of eighty-three.