Chapter 1

'Thought'

"Dialogue"

Italian

Japanese

'Ahh.. Its so warm. Is the afterlife should be feel like this? I never thought that I able to feel it but why I cant move?  It feel so restricted especially my limbs.  Am I have to pay for what I had done before?  Somehow I cant breath and something keep pushing me.  Looks like there is a light.  Am I have to go there.'

With his instinct as a cat, Ikuto go the light to avoid the place which keep suffocating him.  Then, a chill sweep him up and there had been noise which is Italian based on his understanding from travelling.  A loud wailing soar indicating the arrival of new life to the world.

"Ma'am, look its a baby boy! Congrate for you", a voice.

'What are they talking about plus it is uncomfortable to keep be passing around.  Wait. Passing around? And who is wailing? Isnt the parent should take care of the kid? Maybe I should figure out whats going here.'

A blinding light attack his eyes which Ikuto take a moment to readjust himself to his surrounding.  He notice that the voice is from him and he shrunk.  What a horror because he thought that he can go to the afterlife but he tried to calm himself from the shock.  There, he figure out that there is a woman smiling sweetly at him with exhaustion face.  Contemplating the situation, he figure out that he is reborn as a child and this woman is his mother.

"What a beautiful child, I am sure that he will be like his father.  A handsome young man", said his mother.

"Ma'am, what the child should be name?", ask a nurse.

"The child name should be Ikuto, Tsukiyomi Ikuto.  I hope you will be happy from this cruel but beautiful world my child.",  the woman smile serenely.

At 12.30 am, a healthy baby boy in Italy is born which will be a cause the wheel of destiny turn for the better or for worse.

.....

......

.....

....

.....

.....

....

.....

-In the depth of consciousness-

'Where am I?  Right, I have been reincarnate in a new born with the same name from my past.  I wonder how the others take my death especially Utau.  She had been clingy on me ever since little in order to fill the void left by our father.'

'I thought I can be reunite with you mother but at the same time there is something keep tugging me from reuniting with you.  I wonder if there is an answer for this feeling.  Plus, whose voice is that before my death?  What do he mean with the stay by his grandson side?'

'It seem that you already here Tsukiyomi Ikuto' A certain brunette blond man with a fire on his head appear in front on him which cause him to raise guard

'Whose there?!  Are you the one who drag me here? Without my permission?'

'No need to be wary since indeed I am the call you here.  We are in your conscious by the way.' 

'Then why are you in my conscious when it is suppose to be mine.  What are you? A stalker? I never thought there will be people to go to the extreme just to see me'

This cause that brunette to be in the state on depression and start pulling mushroom in the corner.  Somehow Ikuto feel bad for the man based on what he said but indeed the man breach his privacy.  The man have the aura of making people to feel calm and lower his guard. But there must be a reason for him to here especially in  his mind, not in reality.

'If you are here then there must be something which you want to talk about.  Beside I don't have much time left in order to avoid my mother from worrying about me' 

Like an arrow, the man shot up like nothing happened.  Geez... What a bipolar person.

'As you expected, I have something to ask of you.  My name is Giotto, the Vongola Primo mafia boss.  I wish for you to support my grandson which name is Sawada Tsunayoshi'

'What? You want  me to help your grandson in mafia? Mafia is a dangerous world where the underworld reside and you want me to jump in there just for your grandson?'

'Indeed mafia is a dangerous world but I wish for you to help my grandson to recreate its glory from my time'

'The Vongola in my era is a vigilant famiglia which create in order to protect our ove ones from the darkness of this world but it change to the way it is now since Secondo'

'Thus, I wish for your to help my grandson to change it to the way it is supposed to be.  Be his support when he face trouble'

'You also can obtain the things which bugging you for years.  Based from there, I am sure that you will obtain the answer since you have the power which originally from here'

'What do you mean the answers here?  How am I have the power which originally from this world?'

'There is a term which describe this situation which is parallel world.  In your world, there is a existence which called Shugo Chara meaning it is your wannabe future or dream.  It is from your resolve or dream.  From there you will obtain power which is land from your Chara.  But in this world, we use flame.'

'The flame called Dying Will Flame based on the resolve or dream from your heart.  This resolve will produced flames which follow seven attribute based on weather.  The flames are orange for sky, blue for rain, green for lightning, yellow for sun, red for storm, indigo for mist and purple for cloud.  Each of the flames have its own attribute.'

'So this world is the parallel world from my past world and the body which I reincarnate is the parallel me.  The existence of Shugo Chara is gone but it is replaced with Flames.  How interesting'

'Indeed but for you, your Shugo Chara will be with you since he will be your companion during your journey and you have Flames ' This cause Ikuto to be shaken due to how he miss Yoru and this info of his flames

'Tsukiyomi Ikuto, can you accept this request from me?  I am sure that the answer which you seek will be there'

'Alright, I accept it' 'Thank you, you should wake up now'

-In the nursery-

Well then, the answer of the things which I seek is in this world.  I wonder how am I able to accept this explanation regarding parallel world and flames. I hope the incoming event will be able to entertain me at the same plus I hope my instinct during Chara Change still there.

How I miss Yoru.  I hope we meet soon again Yoru.

Then, Ikuto succumb to the sleep as a a new beginning start.