Chapter 3

'Thought'

"Dialogue"

Italian

---This chapter have a bit violence---

~~Major time skip to when Ikuto reach the age of ten~~

Ikuto pov

"Come on Rico, we gotta go now, otherwise we are gonna be late!", shout my neighbor.  Who the hell he is, actually the one who is late is him.  I got to wait for about 30 minutes just for him to brush him hair.  Its just hair, what is taking so long?

During my time in America, Mama still continue her job as assassin.  When I reach 2 years old, Mama start training me as a preparation from ambush of the enemies.  All the skills are directly etch to the bone, what a terrifying memories down the train of thought. When she deemed that I am ready, she start to pull me into her assignment or jobs.  I directly watch how she manipulate the resources and the enemies while remain stoic.  I even taught how to flirt with woman on how to obtain information.  Also, we create a persona during my stay in America during there.

All the experiences were very valuable while at the same time are scary since any flaw can cost my own life.  Also, Mama always protect even in the shadows.  How I wish that she do not have to worry about me.  During that, I also discover my Flames.  Man, they are all seven attributes with one addition which I called it Moon Flames.  The resolve of showing to the path for people who are lost in the darkness.

I also reunite with Yoru at the age of five.  Can you imagine it?  He came in the same way that was in the past.  When I woke up from sleep, there was Yoru's egg on my bed.  The egg hatch and Yoru kept crying on how miss he was to stay by my side.  Really, what a trouble child he is but that is who I want to be since before.  Unchain-able and free like a cat.  I miss you too buddy.

That day, me and my neighbor, Aaron spend our times at school.  During the class, I will show that I am an honor student to avoid people from identify me which known as "The Black Cat" from the underworld.  The persona I create was a young man where he always manage to finish the job as efficiently as possible without leaving evidence.  At the same time, have many girls around him (what a Casanova).  Hahaha, Mama keep laughing stating how am I the same with my father.  Really, I tried to uncover the mystery of father and there he is, the strongest Hitman in the World (yup, he is), Reborn.

When I know him, then I understand why Mama want me to avoid our identity being discovered especially Mama since she is known as "The Dove" from the underworld.  

Kring~~~

"Hey, its lunch time.  What do you want for that?  Cafe or you brought lunch yourself?"  Its been awhile I had been to the cafe, maybe a change of pace might be better.

"Cafe, since I want to try the new bread they sell.  I heard that it always sold out"

"Got it"

During my time in America, Aaron always with me.  I dont know if he do not have friends or just curious or what with me.  But, it is a good practice for me to kept disguise myself and create a new persona.  

"Come on, its about time that bell gonna ring.  I dont want to keep pushing with the crowd"