The vision

The Viking coven were sitting in the living room except Alex was in his study reading a book. Lucus walks in the room and gasps. Everyone gathers around her including Alex. "What do you see?", Jason asked. Jason hands him a sketch pad and a pencil and he starts drawing. "I see a girl that looks to be 20 or 21 years old. The girl is wearing traditional Viking dress. She has gauged ears with feathered gauges. She has Thor's Mjölnir around her neck. The right side of the girl's head is shaved with Nordic head tattoos going around her right ear. She crossing the boarder of the reservation onto our land. She is drawing the Viking compass and makes a salt circle around the Viking compass and setting candles North, South, East, West. She is now lighting the candles and incense in what looks like a small cauldron. She is now burning the incense and speaking in an ancient language", Lucus said as the vision came to an end. Shelby was the first to speak up."she is doing an old Norse prayer ritual", Shelby said. "Me, Shelby, and Lucus will go find her", Alex said. Rosie, Emma, Jason are sitting in the living room on the couch. Jason was the first to say anything while looking at the sketch pad. "Looks like the girl is doing some kind of satanic ritual."