At the cullen's

"One time Loki was roasting everyone like telling Odin he looks like a girl. Then Thor walks in and says Loki if you don't shut up I will cut off your head and Loki was like I'm out of here because he knows that Thor will actually do it", I told them. Shelby laughs at that story. "Hope you don't mind if  I set up my travel size altars that are dedicated to Loki and Thor", I asked them. "Not at all do what you need to do", Esme said. We stayed up until 10:00 explaining my religion. Emmett, and Jasper were very intrigued. Shelby educates Jasper, and Emmett the rest of the night. "I just realize something", I said out loud. "What?", they all said in unison. "Thor has answered my prayer", I said. "He sent me here to meet new friends who will listen and understand", I told them. "I prayed to him before we got on my plane to get here from Norway", I explained to them. "Wow that's pretty awesome", Shelby said. "I have one question how many languages do y'all speak", Shelby asked. "Three", I answered. "English, Norwegian, Old Norse", I said. It just hit 10:00 and Carlisle finally spoke up and suggested that We get some sleep. Alice showed me her room and let me set up my altar to Loki and Thor.