Relax

Harry and I walk through the front door of his house after a long day of meetings about the future of New Ham. Being in charge of a town in a parallel universe as a teenager isn't easy.

"I'm so fucking exhausted I don't want to see any more of that church for as long as I live I feel like we were there doing meetings forever," I grumble.

Harry takes my jacket off for me, throws it on the couch and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"You did so good today baby and that's the last of meetings like that for a little while" Harry says trying to calm me down. He kisses the top of my head and we walk over to his couch in the living room that sits right across from his huge tv. I plop myself down on the couch while Harry gets us snacks to eat from the pantry.

He comes back with hands full of chips and popcorn. This is exactly what I needed. A night of relaxation and Harry Bingham. He sits down next to me putting his arm around my body while I get comfy, resting my head on his chest. Listening to the sound of his steady heartbeat is my favorite thing.

"What do you wanna watch Allie?" He asks.

"Honestly I don't care I'm gonna fall asleep anyway so you can catch up on game of thrones if you want"

"That is the first time you've ever suggest game of thrones I've never loved you more" Harry jokes and kisses my temple.

He puts on game of thrones and as soon as I hear the theme song I'm out like a light.

HARRY POV

"This part is so good you gotta pay attention" I say not realizing she had already fallen asleep. I look down at her head on my chest to see if she's awake.

"Babe?" I whisper and got no reply, "yeah she's definitely fast asleep" I lower the volume a little and put a blanket over both of us. I play with her hair as I finish this last episode before bed.

The episode is done and I gently carry Allie up to our bed trying not to wake her. It didn't work because she wakes up right when I put her on the bed.

"Weren't we just downstairs on the couch??" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah but you fell asleep so I brought you up here so we can just go to sleep for the night" I say as I take my shirt off, slip on pajama pants and settle myself under the covers in the bed.

"Well now I'm up and I know I'm not gonna be able to sleep"

"Okay so what do you wanna do because I'm tired and just wanna be in bed"

"I never said we have to leave the bed" Allie cuddles up to me and I wrap my arms around her, "I just wanna cuddle and talk"

She tilts her beautiful face toward me and smiles so big as I press my lips against hers.

"Alright but I'm really tired and I might fall asleep mid conversation so don't get mad at me" I joke.

We just talked for hours about everything and nothing at the same time until we finally both fell asleep.