Chapter 13

1 Notification
SamEvans sent you a message.

SamEvans: You and Jess need to stop whatever this is you've both started.

Karin is typing...
Karin_King: I didn't start anything! She's the one who came at me remember?

Sam is typing...
SameEvans: I know but your just fuelling the fire by giving her a reaction.

Karin is typing...
Karin_King: Please dont tell me your being serious right now!!!!

Sam is typing...
SamEvans: Why wouldn't I be serious Karin! you and my girlfriend are in some type of challenge with each other? I don't even know what it is that's going on.

Karin is typing...
Karin_King: Let me get this straight, she is the one who tried to punch me, I tried to defuse the situation and she swung again. She tried to seriously injure me yet I pin her arm behind her back to restrain her and I'm the bad guy? Wow this is unbelievable.

Sam is typing...
SamEvans: Just avoid Jess at all costs is what I'm trying to tell you... I don't want her doing something she'll regret!

Karin is typing...
Karin_King: I'm not the type of person to start drama Sam. I wouldn't do anything to Jess unless she does something that I really don't like. I use violence as my last resort I don't like purposely hurting people!

Sam is typing...
SamEvans: I can't promise she won't stay away, once she has her mind set on something she always does it in the end.

Karin is typing...
Karin_King: I get it don't worry but I just want to let you know I won't do anything to Jess unless she's done something bad to me ok.

Sam is typing...
SamEvans: Okay😑