Chapter 1: The Betrayal

It had been one year since the Hero of Olympus disappeared. Thalia and Poseidon were the worse. Athena still couldn't believe that her daughter would do something like that. It was the Winter Solstice when a flash of light appeared and five people were there. One had a hood a cloak and hood that covered his face. "Three of you I know, two I don't, introduce yourselves," Zeus said.

"I am Chloe, daughter of Athena," said the littlest.

"I am Zoe Nightshade, co-lieutenant of the Hunters," said Zoe.

"I am Phoebe, daughter of Ares, Hunter of Artemis," said Phoebe.

"I am Thalia, daughter of Zeus, co-lieutenant of the Hunters," said Thalia.

"I am not allowed to introduce myself until the end of the second chapter," said the person in the cloak. "Don't worry, I'm a friend and very well known. We have come with a book and a letter."

"Alright read the letter," Zeus ordered.

"Dear Olympians,

We will be sending people from the future to this time period during the story. Please read the entire book and do not harm any of the people we send.

Enjoy Reading,

The Fates."

"Very well, who will start?" Zeus asked.

"I will," Hestia said.

Chapter 1: The Betrayal

Twelve Olympian gods and goddesses stormed into the throne room on Olympus expecting to battle the Titan Lord Kronos as he attempted to destroy their seats of powers. But when they burst into through the doors, they saw a sight no one expected. Luke Castellan, who had become the host for the Titan Lord, lay motionless on the floor, apparently dead. Percy Jackson stood above Annabeth Chase with his sword aimed at her throat. Unnoticed by the Olympians were the tears falling from his face.

Everyone straightened as this was very familiar, and very unsettling.

When Annabeth noticed the Olympians, she quickly cried out for help.

"Mom, please help me. Percy is trying to kill me. He's a traitor." Annabeth yelled sounding helpless.

"That lying bitch," Thalia hissed.

Athena looked away, attempting to hold back tears of shame, guilt, and betrayal. She remembered this incident quite clearly. Everyone did.

Before anyone could react, Athena sent a blast of energy at the son of Poseidon, knocking him off his feet. Annabeth quickly pulled out her dagger and aimed for a spot below Percy's left armpit. Before she could stab him, a silver arrow flew through the air, impaling the daughter of Athena through the arm that held the dagger causing the dagger to go flying across the floor.

"You didn't even hear his side of the story," Poseidon growled. "You were so quick to judge and blame my son!"

"I'm sorry. I was protecting my daughter. Surely, you would have done the same thing if it were YOUR son," Athena said. "I did what I thought was right then. Just like I did with Athens. I am sorry, Poseidon."

"I accept your apology, Athena. And you are right, I would have done the same thing if it were Percy," Poseidon sighed.

"You lying bitch." Spat a hobbling teenage girl in a silver parka. Thalia Grace, Lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis, stood glaring at the blonde haired demigod.

Athena turned to attack the girl but was met with both a master bolt and trident leveled at her face.

Athena tried to hide her face as tears crawled down her cheeks. She heaved as she tried to suppress her cries, but couldn't help herself. She felt so ashamed of her daughter's betrayal and her actions that she couldn't bring herself to meet the eyes of anyone in the room. She looked up as she felt a hand rest on her shoulder. She saw the face of Poseidon, looking at her with compassion and sympathy, and she couldn't help but wrap her arms around his neck as he comforted her.