Prolge

PALLET POV

I was trying to get some books one day at the library. Then after i had grabed them all i went to chek them out. But when i saw the librareian he was reading a book. I thought i recognized what i saw of him. When he put hia book down i jumped onto him huging him tightly. "GOTH! I MISSED YOU!" I yealled supper happy. "Pallet!? I didnt know you went to this school!" He huged me back. When we broke the hug i asked if we could hang out sometime. He said that we could if i stoped by at lunch and after school. When i asked why he said that, that was when he has work hear at the library. And we dont have any of the same classes together so it had to be wail he was working. I was to exited i forgot to ask him why he worked. He just checked out my books then i left saying i would start tomarow ans couldnt right then because my parents didnt know. He agreed then i left giveing him one last smile.

GOTH POV

Wow... me and pallet go to the same school. Heh. I never thought i would see him again and yet... i did. Maybe now... i could tell him. Heh. Or dose he still think of me as just... A Freind?

A/N

NEW STORY!!!!!!! DONE WITH THE PROLOGE. REMEMBER THAT THIS ONE WILL ENTERTWINE WITH 'FROM BULLY TO BOYFRIEND' ANS POSIBLY OTHERS RO COME LATTER HOPE U ENJOY!!!