chapter 2: the jocks

PALLET POV

I woke up to Pj telling me to get up. I was still day dreeming about goth. His silly glasses. His cute smile. His adorable face. I couldnt get him oyt of my head. Then i thought of the other jocks. And how they act towrd 'nerds'. Fear ran through me. 'I cant let any other jocks know... they would make me hurt him!' I told myself. I then texed this to goth.

~text~

Pallet: GOTH!!!
GOTH: Hm? Pallet? Something wrong?
Pallet: We cant let any other jocks know!!!
GOTH: Why?
Pallet: They will hurt you... and make me hurt you! I dont want that.
GOTH: I understand Pallet. Dont worry.
Pallet: ok... im sorry...
GOTH: its fine babe~

I blushed. He called me babe. Ither way i shook it off and went to get ready for school and ate brecfast. Rhen i started to walk to school. I was exited for lunch time. I would get to see got again. When i got to school Undyn takled me. "YO! I gotta question for ya cuz a ur face is all love struck." She said. I was blushing. 'Did i really look love struck?' "U GOTTA CRUSH R SOMETHIN?" She yelled. I knew how this would play out. "If so it betta not be a nerd! Or eals ill hurt em... then again i hurt em all anyways... well exept that stupid 90s trash one. Stupid Cray wont stop protecying him." So that is why Cray was so bissy. That is who his brother is huh? But i still had to ancer the question. "Why would i like a nerd!? Nerds SUCK!" I said. With eatch word my hart trmbled. When i got up i heard crying. When i looked over i saw goth runnibg into the school crying.

GOTH POV

"Nerds SUCK!" His words had no hesitation. He was looking her straght in the eye. He showed no emotion other than serosness. I started to tear up. I ran inside crying. I ran to the library and hid in the same spot i kissed him. "W-why... why did he lie... i thought he liked me... i know he said thet we couldnt tell any jocks... but he was too serious to have lied..." i kept bringing myseld down with these thoughts. "And after yesterday... how could he have lied to me..." i cry into my hands cualed up in a ball on the floor. I heard Pallet. He was in the library. "Goth!? Goth!? Goth i didnt mean it! Please!" I couldnt trust his words. I didnt evem look up. I then felt a hand on my sholder. I pulled myself away. "Goth... please listen. I lied to her..." i looked at him slightly "th-then... why couldnt *sob* tell?" I say between sobs. He looked down at me. "I promise you. I was lieing to her. I hated saying that. It hurt." I looked down again. "Th-then... *sob* prove it..." i said. After i said that he huged me. I tryed to shrug him off but he help on to tightly. Then he grabed my chin and pulled my face up to face him. He had a serious expresion on his face. Then he kissed me. I blushed. When he pulled away he huged me again. "Please beleave me. I. Love. You." He said. I started to cry again. I huged him back. "I-im sorry. Im sorry pallet!" I exclamed. Once i had calmed down we headed to class.

A/N

HEY CHAPTER TWO OUT!