Chapter 4: Trusting a brother with secrets

PALLET POV

Im off to the library after class but befor i even get there goth comes up to me. "Oh! Goth! Is something wrong?" I ask. He looks at me a bit nervos. "Um... s-swapfell is probably looking for me there..." he says with hinrs of fear in his voice. The thought of that ticks me off. "Hey why dont you ask for tonight off and we can head over to my place!" I say with a smile. He smiles back at me. "I already took tonihht off. Mr. Fox heard about swapfell and let me get off tonight." But his smile fades. "But what about your brother?" He askes me. I freze. I forgot about Pj. "Um.... right..." i cant think of what to do. I mean he has told me the day befor that he wants to stop his bullying. But what if he found out we were together. I push off the thoughts and smile. "I think we cam trust him. And dont worry. If he even tryes to hurt ya... i'll just knock him out." Goth smiles at me and i tack his had and we head to my place. When we het to the door i look at goth befor opening it. He looks a little nervous. I give him a reassuring smile. He smilea back at me and i open the door. "PALLET IS THAT YOU!?" My mom yelled as we steped in. "YES MOM!" I yell back as we head up to my room. Right befor we enterd Pj steped infront of us. I could feel the derimatic change in Goths grip. "What are ya doin bro? And why ya with the librareian?" He asked a sour look in his eyes.

GOTH POV

We went over to Pallets howse and right befor we could enter his room Pj steped infront of us. I wenr pail and was tarifyed. I gess i changed my grip because Pallet changed his grip trying to comphert me. "What are ya doing bro? And why ya with the librareian?" He asked a sour look at me. I coild feel myself become more pail with fear. Pallet walked infront of me. I couldent see his face but his motion showed slight anger. "Dont you dare hurt him." Pallet said with a slightly protective voice. "Bro i told you i was ganna stop beeting people up. But eeven so why would you care?" Pj asked him. I was still afrade. I didnt wanna hear him say the word FREIND. But that was the only thing that would be a 'good' lie at this point. "Because. He. Is. Mine." Pallet said. He took me by surprise with those words. He told his brother i was his. He told a jock. But then again he did say that he thought we could trust him. Pjs face became blank as i peeked out from behind Pallet. All Pj did was put a hand on Pallets sholder. Then he... SMILED!? I dont know why he smiled. "Dont worry. I wont tell anyone." He said and it surpized me. I calmed down. I became less pail and my grip along with Pallet's went normal.

A/N

HEYYYYY SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN AM GOING WRIGHTERS BLOCK BUT I WILL CONTINUE MY BOOKS!