Chapter 1: The first meating day!

PALLET POV

It was lunch time so i went down to the library. My brother Pj was confused on why i wanted to 'study' after a whole day of school not wanting to so i told him i wanted good grades then left. When i got there Goth greeted me with a smile. And as id he knew what i was thinking he said that no other jocks were in here. I laughed gave him anuther hug. Almost no one is hear. "So. Do you wanna talk or want me to help you study?" He asked me. "I would like to hear what has happend to ya in the pased years. Like the evrnts!" I said happily. He smiled "ok. But rhen we are talking about you" "ok!" I smiled back. We talked all lunch and when the bell rang i waved at him and left. "See ya latter goth!" I aid wirh a smile.

GOTH POV

E is so energetic as alwase. His smile was really bright to. He never said the word 'freind' the whole time we talked. But he never said he liked me. As i was about to leave i saw Cray run pased with a kid in his hands. Cray was a crying mess. Blood had socked onto Crays shirt. Blood was also all over the floor. I went and got the principal and he told the janitor to cleen the blood. He then told mrs. Torial to have the boys go home untill fully heald. Then he thanked me and gave me a pass to class. I went to class thinking of what Pallet mite say if i told him.

~~TIME SKIP CUZ I CAN AMF DONT WANNA GO OVER STUPID CLASSES!~~

I was waiting in the library for Pallet. When he came in he looked like he was reallu exited. I had disided i would tell him. As long as he didnt interupt me. He jumped into anuther hug with me and i huged him back with light shades of purple. I then asked for him to fowlow me. He did. I led him someware ware no one could see. When he asked why we were here i told him i had a secret to tell him. He looked at me with a full atencion. I blushed slightly harder. "Pallet i... i like you..." i said. "Smiled well we are-!" I put my hand over his mouth. "No... i-i... LIKE you like you..." i said slightly frustrated that he almost said the word 'freinds'. He looked at me blushing a yellowy rainbow coller. I looked away from him knowung what he would say. 'We are... friends...'

PALLET POV

'I LIKE you like you' thoughs words kept replaying as if they were my own. I wanted to tell goth the exact thing... i saw him look away and looked down. Then i wisperd. "So.. can we be more... than freinds?" He looked straght at me and asked what i had said. I looked at him and said it slightly lowder. "C-can we be more?" I asked not to loudly. He looked shocked. He waited a secont then... he... KISSED ME! I was surprised at first. But slowly started to sink into the kiss. When he pulled away we were both blushing messes. Goth smiled at me. He looked ao cute. I smiled back at him. He then grabed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I huged him back amd then as if just to ruin the moment my mom (ink) texted me. He said i had to come home now. Me and goth quickly exchanged numbers and then i ran out waveing and smileinh brightly wail still blushing. When i got home i ran straight to my room. I flooped down on the bed and started to daydreem about goth.

A/N

CHAPTER 1 SON! PPL PLZ READ THIS IT IS MY BOOK #3... SO PLZ... ANYWAY BAIII!!!! HOPE U ENJOYED!!