Chapter 5: The Park

Jake

_______

     Alec sent me a text to meet him at some park, so I headed towards the address. I had gloves on hoping that they would stop the weird temperature thing. And so far it had worked. I started to walk to the park, it was actually really close to the school, I hope noone notices us.

     I was the last one to the park, everyone else must have been closer "Okay, everyones here. So, Ella, Janna, and I thonk that everyone here somehow got powers, let me show you." Alec said as he pulled up his sleeve revealing magnets and a pen stuck to his arms "I'm like a human magnet,  does anyone else want to show their power?" Landen raised his hand and said "I have light coming out of my eyes." He pulled off his sunglasses and really bright light shone where he looked "Cool!" Josee exclaimed "I flew yesterday, I can't control it but it happened, Ella was there!" He said Ella nodded.

     "Someone hold up a certain amount of fingers behind your back!" CJ said, I held up 3 fingers behind my back, and Alec held up 5 "Jake, 3 Alec, 5 wait, Alec you changed to 1." DJ said as Alec was changing numbers "Wow, you saw our hanss, but how did you know I changed before I did?" Alec asked "I can also see the future." DJ told him.

     "I can leave my body." Lizzy said. Theo pulled off his gloves revealing electicity arching between his fingers "Wow!" Janna shouted "Your electric!" Alec said. Everyone looked at me expectantly "Okay, fine." I said after a minute "Does anyone have a water bottle?" I asked, Alec reached into his bag and pulled out a bottle and tossed me it. I took off my gloves and held the bottle, suddenly it was solid ice "Cool!" Alec said, then the bottle began to heat up, boiling. The heat burned through the bottle, water spewing everywhere, Janna screamed as the water hit her, after a minute the water started to cool down, I gave it to janna as an ice pack. Then we saw the smoke.