Chapter 9: The Hospital

Jake

_________

When we got to the hospital everyone it took us a while to find anyone, and when we did they were all in one room. "Hey." Said Alec with his arm in a sling "Is your arm gonna be okay?" Theo asked "Yeah, but I can't move my arm for a while, stupid fire screwed up my muscles!" Alec replied "But I'm in better condition than these two. Janna was laying down in one bed, conscious, but she looked like she had a bad migraine. The girl I saved was in the other "She woke up a while ago but she never said a word before she went back to sleep." Kyler said "And Janna has a minor concussion, she should be fine." Cliff told us "But she threw up alot it was so cool!!!" Andy exclaimed "Your disgusting." Lizzy said.

After about an hour we all went outside, even the girl we didn't know. Kyler, Andy, and the girl all three had crutches, Lizzy had a scratch on her head, Cliff had a leg cast, Landen had bruises on his arms, and some burns, and Janna had a bucket she threw up in every once in a while. Levi said "I still haven't forgotten about your hands being icey new kid!" I was getting nervous, in movies people normally keep this stuff secret. "Uhhhh" I could feel my head getting hot, and suddenly everyone backed away from me "What's wrong guys?" I asked Levi said "Y- y- your" then he fainted, and then CJ jumped forwaed and caught him "Your hair's on fire." He said.

Theo

___________

"We need to get our powers under control guys!" I shouted to everyone, some of the people from school without powers looked around, confused "powers?" Cliff asked "Yeah we have powers." Alec announced, Levi, who was awake now, fainted again. "Prove it!" Cliff yelled "Alright guys any volunteers?" I asked, Lizzy raised her hand "I'll go!" Alec walked up behind her and then she fainted and he caught her "Is she okay?" Barret asked "Yeah I'm fine." Lizzy said, standing behind Cliff "Cool!" Andy exclaimed Lizzy went back into her body. "FREAKS!!!" The girl shouted, "YOUR ALL FREAKS!!!" And she ran away.