Remceit (Fluff)

Requested by; gurrygirl12. Enjoy

Deceit was just lounging around on the sofa, reading some books on Wattpad. Knowing the time, he was expecting Remy to barge into the mindscape, holding 3 cups of Starbux coffee. All of a sudden, Remy did barge in but, not holding Starbux. Instead, he was holding bottles of alcohol. Deceit stares at him as he walks over, stumbling. Remy was obviously drunk, wasted even.

He ends up laying on Deceit's legs, since he sat up straight in surprise. Deceit looks down at his drunk boyfriend, smirking playfully as he knows what's gonna happen since this isn't the first time.

"Did you have fun, my sleeping bear?" Deceit asks in a sweet and loving tone.

"Mhm.. There was a little fight between two little kittens.. they were very big and had fists intead of paws...." Remy replied.

Deceit giggles and starts to pet him. "Yo Virge, come on down here!" He yelled.

"No!"

"Remy's here!"

"And?"

"He has alcohol!"

"Coming!"

Deceit giggles and grabs the bottle of alcohol that was being handed to him by Remy. Virgil soon came down the stairs, bolting towards the bottle that was being handed to him. "Thanks, Remy!" Virgil says, then immediately opening it. Remy just nods and takes a drink of his. Deceit the starts drinking his.

Time skip because I'm both lazy and running out of ideas

The trio ends up drunk and talking about random stuff.

"Ya'know what would be fun? If you two kiss, after waking up the rest of the mindscape." Virgil says, drunk and not necessarily in a good mind set.

Deceit agrees and grabs two pans, hitting them together and playing the one video in the background.

Roman and Patton were the first ones to wake up. "What in the world?" Roman says, walking down the stairs.

As the two, tired sides, walked in they knew that all of them were drunk. Roman and Patton looked at Virgil with a mad glare. Virgil saw Roman and ran up to him, hugging him. "Virgil, do you mind explaining?" Roman asks as calmly as possible. Virgil just giggles. "You're *hic* warm.." Virgil says, trying to avoid the question.

Meanwhile, Deceit stops the pan thing and looks over to Remy who was now standing up and in front of him. Deceit smirks and grabs Remy by the chin, using his thumb and index finger. Roman and Patton stop trying to ask Virgil questions as they saw Deceit and Remy. They kiss, making Virgil take a picture and Patton squeal. Roman just stood there, now walking out of the room with Virgil in his arms bridal style.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it. Also here's a bonus;

Virgil woke up next to Roman with a throbing headache. Deceit wakes up with a throbing headache as well, laying on the sofa. 'I'm so dead!' Virgil thinks, feeling guilty.

Bye!