LAMP (Angst)

I have to confess something.... I'm only good at writing angst.

WARNING⚠
This contains:

-sad Patton
-Self harm
-Angst (obviously)
-Swearing
-Domestic abuse

No likey? Go away.

Patton's POV

Today was just like any other day. I was cuddling with my boyfriends Virgil, Logan, and Roman. We were just watching a Disney movie while cuddling on the couch. Though... when the movie was over, fear took over me.

Everday, after we watched a movie... They would yell at eachother, occasionally yelling at me aswell.

As they were yelling, I hid in the kitchen, sitting on the floor with my knees tucked into my chest. I can't bare hearing another fight... I started to cry, once again. Waiting for the yelling to stop. I plugged my ears with both my hands, attempting to block out the noise. I still hear it, but it's muffled.

Soon, the yelling stopped. Calming down, I get up off the floor, only to get kicked back down. This... is new. I look up to see a pissed off Roman. "H-hey, kiddo! Would you l-like something to eat?" I managed to say.

Roman's hands then curl up into tight fists, scaring me. "Shut the fuck up, Morality!" Roman cursed. He knows it hurts me to be called that... why is he doing it then....?

My question was then answered, by Roman kicking me in the stomach. I cry out in pain. All I wanted was this to end.

"Morality," Roman growls, lifting me up by the collar of my shirt. "No one here fucking cares about you!"

Tears then started to flow down my cheeks once again. "Please, Roman, please stop!" I beg as he drops me and continues to kick, and hit me.

"No one cares about you Morality, so stop trying to take my spotlight!"

"You're just a worthless wannabe!"

"You've always been so damn annoying!"

"Everyone hates you!"

"Attention seeker!"

I continue to cry as Roman yells at me...

Eventually, Roman stops kicking me and walks off saying one last thing. "You're only useful for one thing; keeping Thomas a good person." After that, I sunk down and entered my room.

Suddenly, I had the urge to hurt myself. So that's what I did... I locked the door before going to my arts and crafts drawer, grabbing out a screw driver and a pencil sharpener. I unscrewed the bolts that held the peices of plastic and razor together.

I took a deep breath before grabbing the razor, and pressing against my   arm. I squeezed my eyes shut before gliding it against my skin, preparing myself for the pain. Surprisingly, after that one cut, I felt a little bit better.

Wanting to feel a lot better, I kept cutting my arm. Cut after cut after cut. I put the razor down, satisfied with its work. I look down at my arm to see what I did. As I was looking at it, I noticed that some cuts went across the bruises that Roman left behind, seeing how those cuts were bleeding more than the others.

I sigh and look at the time. It was time for me to make dinner. Took my cat hoodie off my shoulders and put it on, to cover the bruises, and cuts. I walk out of my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen I decided to make some spaghetti.

Time skip

I sigh as I just barely finish making dinner. It was now time to call the others down and set the table.