Royality (Angst/Fluff)

Here is a bit of a change up, this ship is actually cute and I think the song above fits this. Hope you enjoy!

It was 4 o' clock in the morning. Patton was wide awake, sitting up in his bed. The side was having trouble sleeping as bad thoughts came into his mind. He had tried to block them out, but failed miserably. Patton also tried to cry himself to sleep, but to no avail.

Then, something unexpected happened. Someone had knocked on the door. Patton wipes his tears away and sniffles before replying.

"C-come in..."

The door opened to reveal a worried prince. Roman had heard the cries of Patton, and had went to go check it out. Roman got more worried as he saw Patton in the state he's in.

"H-hey, kiddo..." Patton greeted him, his voice croaky.

Roman gave him a sympathetic smile, climbing onto his bed. "Hey, Pat..." Roman replies, kissing Patton's cheek softly. Patton smiles gently. "What's wrong?" Roman asks. Patton sniffles.

"I-I keep having these horrible thoughts... they won't go a-away..." Patton mumbled, making Roman worry more.

Roman kisses his forehead before pulling Patton into a gentle cuddle. "I'll never let you go..." Roman said, placing a hand on Patton's cheek, and wiping his tears away.

"Don't leave me here alone..." Patton sniffles, leaning into the prince's touch. "Never, darling..." Roman reassured him.

Roman kisses his forehead once more.

"Thanks for everything, Ro..." Patton said, his voice still a little croaky from crying. Soon, they both fall asleep in each others' arms.

~In le afternoon~

Patton groans as he wakes up, stretching and yawning before opening his eyes. He was a little surprised when he saw Roman still there with his arms wrapped around him. Nonetheless, he smiles and kisses the prince's forehead.

Then, there was another knock at the door.

"Come in." Patton said, loud enough for the person on the other side could hear, but quiet enough to not wake Roman. The door then opened, and Virgil was standing there with a worried look on his face.

"You okay, dad?" He asked.

Patton smiled and nodded. "I was just up really late last night...".

"Doing what?"

"Umm... working on the next Sanders Sides video!"

"Don't lie to me, your face is stained with tears and you have bags under your eyes!"

"Fine, you caught me, I was actually really upset last night," Patton then looked over at the sleeping side beside him. "But Roman came in and helped me calm down..."

Virgil smiles, and then snickers at Roman's bed-head. All Patton does is smile at the prince, not caring about the emo's laughs.

"Anyway, I made you two breakfast," Virgil's laughter then calms down. "I'll have Logan bring it up to you, I'm gonna go find some cookies."

Patton giggles and nods. Virgil then closed the door and left, leave the two positive sides alone.

"Finally, that emo nightmare is gone!" Roman groans, holding onto Patton a little tighter, but still gentle nonetheless. Patton giggles, and snuggles into Roman's chest, loving the warm and loving embrace.

This is short, but I don't care. It's late, I'm tired, and I have skool tomorrow. But as always, till next time, guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I hope you enjoyed!