First Time 18+

First Time...

Liam had been saving up for months for this. He had worked a lot of odd jobs helping his neighbors and community members with anything he could to try and make some fast cash.

He missed a few pack nights and some lacrosse practices, but it would all be worth it. It is all worth it.

Liam had everything planned, he had gone to the store earlier in the day with Mason and got everything he would need. He was vibrating with excitement.

Theo was on his way home from work, he picked up a job at a local library which was also beneficial for him to finish his schooling, so he could graduate the same time as Liam.

Liam double and triple checked that everything he needed was packed and was waiting for the pair by the door. Liam sat down on his couch and began scrolling through his social media to pass the time.

He received a text from Scott asking if he was gone already. Liam texted him back that he was waiting for Theo to come home from work then the pair would be off.

After Liam sent the text to Scott, he heard Theo pulling into the driveway. A few moments later Theo walked in the front door and paused.

He says Liam standing in the entrance way with a big smile on his face bouncing lightly on his feet. He looked down by his feet and saw a few bags and cooler there.

Are we going on a trip or something? He questioned Liam.

Liam nods his head before handing Theo one of the bags he packed shoving him gently out the door. Theo loads the stuff in the back of his truck as Liam settles in the driver's seat.

It took Theo some time to properly teach Liam to drive and even more time for him to be comfortable enough for the beta to drive his truck once he got his license.

Theo asks Liam where they are going and what the occasion is but Liam doesn't budge. Theo eventually becomes falls asleep with his head leaning against the window of the truck.

Liam looks over at him smiling softly. Theo always looks so peaceful when he sleeps. Like he doesn't have the bad thoughts in his head and doesn't have to worry about always looking over his shoulder.

Liam wishes Theo could be like this forever, this peaceful and happy. Liam reaches over and runs his hand though Theo's hair and he nuzzles into Liam's hand. After a moment Liam removes his hand and continues driving towards his destination.

The overall car ride was only about an hour and a half, and Liam was joyous when he pulled into the resort. He hated being in the car that long and it would have only been worse if he didn't have the driving to distract him. He finds a parking spot before gently waking Theo.

Theo groans as he is being woken but when he does he looks around curiously wondering what they were doing at the resort. As he questions Liam about the reasoning for being here Liam smiles at him kissing him gently on the lips before telling him to help grab the stuff.

Theo feels very out of place when he reaches the inside of the resort. He isn't someone with money, wears the cheapest clothes he can find. His anxiety starts to boost a bit when he feels the stares of the other guests. He pulls his jacket a little closer to himself and begs Liam to hurry.

A few minutes later Liam comes bounding over to Theo with the room key and the pair make their way to the room. The entire elevator ride Theo had Liam's hand gripped tightly within his own. Liam looks at him curiously, but he avoids Liam's eye contact.

The room they are staying in is massive. Liam places the bags on the desk in the corner of the room as Theo continues to not believe his eyes. Liam, this room had to be expensive we can't stay here, how can we afford this? He questions.