Forever Yours

"You could look at this one, you know?" The girl says, holding the book up to the boy sitting across from her

The two of them are hidden away in the Room of Requirement. No one will find them there. Anyone aware of its existence is either asleep already, or afraid of running into the pair. Some had in the past, with varying punishments of either a curse or the site of depravity.

"It's about love magic, Catalina," he grimaces, "I'm not interested."

Catalina rolls her eyes, smiling over the boy's disgust. She knew he would say that, but it was worth a shot. If he had any interest in things like real love she would have known long ago.

"I think it's underrated," she chirps happily, flipping the book up to herself and resting it in her lap. It's one of three they had stolen from the restricted section of the library on Magic of the Soul.

"Of course you do," he spits, head still bent as he reads his own book, "You're a girl."

The brunette shrugs, thumbing the pink leather of the text thoughtfully. He seems more tense than usual. Catalina can sense it better than anyone.

Smiling, she gets to her knees on the seat and leans across the desk between them, her book forgotten on the floor.

Tom still doesn't look up when she gets close enough for their foreheads to touch.

"Your girl."

7 Song Story Playlist:

•Genius - LSD

•Can't Help Falling In Love (Dark) - Tommee Proffit ft. Brooke

•Ultraviolence - Lana Del Rey

•You Should See Me In A Crown - Billie Eilish

•In My Head - Ariana Grande

•Going Under - Evanescence

•Madness - Ruelle

I do not own Tom Riddle, Voldemort, or any characters or plotlines associated with Harry Potter. I do however own Catalina Blanchard and all original characters in this book, the plot and the concepts. Do not copyright or measures shall be taken to remove the stolen story on any platform used, as well as account removal.

Warnings for sex scenes, language and violence. As Tom Riddle is incapable of normal love (due to being conceived through Amortentia) there is a trigger warning for emotional abuse. Read at your own risk.