20

Park Jimin:

-I'm sorry everyone... I think I should be sent back to Master Luis.

Silence fall in the once chaotic room.

Finally realising her words, I oppose.

-NO, I yell.

She sighs as If she already knew my reaction would be like this.

-This is for the best, she says softly, please understand.

-Why do you want to go back there? Namjoon asks her.

-.... I can't say.

I sigh trying to contain my anger. I crack my fingers and sit down on the bed.

-If you don't say why, we won't be able to help you, Taehyung says.

-I know..., she mumbles.

Lisa approaches her, I asked her to come once she finishes work to analyse her necklace.

Lisa is a witch, more specifically the Princess of the Tiare Clan.

Vampires and Witches have made a contract to stay loyal and on good terms.

Tiare,the last race of witches and mages, have offered to vampires to be their alleys and work for them. It was their only choice for their race to survive and have other generations. Since during WWII they have been exposed in Europe especially in France. So they have executed 87% of these creatures.

Witch hunters are still numerous today, that's why a vampire protection is exchanged with help and assistance.

As the head of the governing Clan, I had the privilege to have the assistance of the most powerful Witch of all of them: their princess. She is now a really good friend which helped me during a lot of... bad experiences.

She pets Sugar on the shoulder before speaking.

-Hey, can I see your necklace?

Sugar looks hesitant for a moment, before nodding in affirmation.

-Can you remove it? She asks her.

-No, I can't. Sugar declines.

-Why? Jungkook asks her.

-Because it has a part of me, a part of my soul is connected to it. If I shall damage it, I would probably have to deal with a lot of problems.

-So you mean... you could die? Yoongi asks.

-I wouldn't say "die", a part of me will, probably. Sugar explains.

-How does this necklace work? I ask, taking the advantage of her being talkative.

-It is a way of controlling, of taming. Master Luis says that we have to learn to be patient and know how to handle ourselves.

-Ourselves? Hobi asks.

-Yes, me and the other girls.

-He adopted all the girls he "owns"? Taehyung asks.

-No! All of them are older women from 25 years old to 36. They chose this path. He didn't force them.

-So he only forced you? Namjoon asks.

-No, no. He didn't force me, his club wasn't doing well and he had a lot of trouble so I decided to help.

-... by becoming a stripper? I ask.

She looks at me, confused.

-What's a stripper?